Tyner hosts Boyd Buc 9/18

orangeslice13

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am a stat person and I know it is played on the field but sometimes you may be able to get a hint at what might happen.

I compared the last two games by both teams:

Average yards passing:Bucs-54, Rams-170

Average yards rushing: Bucs-257, Rams-242

Average Total yards: Bucs-311, Rams-412

Average yds per rush: Bucs-6.5, Rams-6.95

Playing different opponents doesn't give a clear picture but just food for thought. I didn't use stats from TN Christian or N.Dame.

I am a stat person and I know it is played on the field but sometimes you may be able to get a hint at what might happen.

I compared the last two games by both teams:

Average yards passing:Bucs-54, Rams-170

Average yards rushing: Bucs-257, Rams-242

Average Total yards: Bucs-311, Rams-412

Average yds per rush: Bucs-6.5, Rams-6.95

Playing different opponents doesn't give a clear picture but just food for thought. I didn't use stats from TN Christian or N.Dame.

I think this game will come down to wether BB can set the edge against the Rams or not.  If BB can do this and be disciplined in contain they can win.  I think BB can have some success running against Tyner.  BB must stop big plays particularly when a play breaks down. Still early but that is what I think

Edited by rikberry

This should be a good game. I hate that I am going to miss it. Having seen both teams play, the Bucs will need to play there best game of the season to compete. I still think the Bucs will come out on top and win by 7. TynerRamFan if the Bucs pull off the victory, don't disappear of the T like the last time we beat you.  B)  

This should be a good game. I hate that I am going to miss it. Having seen both teams play, the Bucs will need to play there best game of the season to compete. I still think the Bucs will come out on top and win by 7. TynerRamFan if the Bucs pull off the victory, don't disappear of the T like the last time we beat you. B)

I won't. That loss was so long ago I can barely remember(lol). If the Rams win, just make sure we see you. Okay??

I think this game will come down to wether BB can set the edge against the Rams or not. If BB can do this and be disciplined in contain they can win. I think BB can have some success running against Tyner. BB must stop big plays particularly when a play breaks down. Still early but that is what I think

It will come down to Defense; which team controls the line of scrimmage late in the game. Game may go through a few momentum swings. Big plays might be the "key"! A chess match between Reynolds and Turner.

Is Friday here yet??