Tyner hosts Boyd Buc 9/18

orangeslice13

That Reynold's man was at the Signal/Tyner game watching to see how to control the Beard's offense. I know the scoreboard didn't show but the Eagles had pretty good success running between the tackles... right at 'em. Watch the Ram's O-line technique and it won't take long to figure out as to what they will be doing...the Eagle's picked it up and blitzed on que, stopping several runs for no gain.

One door closed, the other opens. How did those 170 yards in passing work out??

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We recruit to well for that type of score..

the little teepee dwellin guy from the valley nose that spread ant gonna be that big.......but you can bet your khakies against his porcupine loin cloth that if your at a christian school that requires a uniform and your parents are payin for it....he pullin against ya

would like to see this game.....BB wins this by a nose hair, Reaction...thats Booger Pickin

Booger just sayin 6337.gif

Edited by Booger

It's almost time.

My official feeling is that it will be a close game. We can win this one but we will need to play mistake free ball.

It's 50/50 so I'm picking with my heart and saying Bucs by 2 on a last second Greer 38 yrd FG.

RamFan. I have a bunch of people who follow updates on here because it got to be to big of a text group. I know you give updates pretty regularly so tonight everything will have a pro Buc slant. That leaves room for your version of the truth.

Good luck to the Rams and here's hoping for injury free football