Wayne County @ Bruceton

wildcat89

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It starts up front! If we get a good push from our D line, I like our chances a whole lot. I agree Bruceton has several weapons but coaches seem to really like #49. It looks like to be a competitive game but I've thought that with every opponent we've played thus far. Can't wait till kickoff. Everyone have a safe travels.

Bruceton has a good team. WC will get a chance to prove themselves tonight. Go take care of business and prove they're as good as advertised this year. They don't need to let bruceton hang around, like they did SH.

A few things I noticed that will work to our favor: they have no perimeter blocking, the secondary gives lots of cushion. the way they walk up the OLB will play great for some slant routes, the G and the veer.

#49, #23 and the QB are all threats and their line gets push.

Bruceton has a good team. WC will get a chance to prove themselves tonight. Go take care of business and prove they're as good as advertised this year. They don't need to let bruceton hang around, like they did SH.

A few things I noticed that will work to our favor: they have no perimeter blocking, the secondary gives lots of cushion. the way they walk up the OLB will play great for some slant routes, the G and the veer.

#49, #23 and the QB are all threats and their line gets push.

The only thing I can see we have in our favor is I think overall speed we have the advantage, and that is about it. Who ever wins I just hope it is not like last week where the refs decided the game.

The only thing I can see we have in our favor is I think overall speed we have the advantage, and that is about it. Who ever wins I just hope it is not like last week where the refs decided the game.

Y'all do have the overall team speed advantage and the fastest player on the field. Wc only has two guys that can somewhat keep up with #49, and that's #8 Davis and #10 Mathis. WC will have to contain the edge and take good angles on #49. Edited by wildcatalumni