Marion Co @ Brainerd

PurplePower68

Lol, nice......but but but. We had over three hundred yards of offense and should have scored twenty eight. Yeah, we could have scored eighty eight also. What's your point? The boys are working hard on their mistakes, lord knows they are quite embarrassed to give up that much to sp for sure. Td mc...............

Did you tithe givers make the SOS run for not teaching them boys what hut 2 is?

Did you tithe givers make the SOS run for not teaching them boys what hut 2 is?

Did you make your nose run for thinking so hard about that post?

Technical Note: You forgot to put 'let me ask you a question' at the beginning of your post. This is what I am talking about when I say your character is getting ragged and undisciplined, tighten it up.  I may cost you in postseason. 

Did you make your nose run for thinking so hard about that post?

Technical Note: You forgot to put 'let me ask you a question' at the beginning of your post. This is what I am talking about when I say your character is getting ragged and undisciplined, tighten it up. I may cost you in postseason.

Little rikki I might as well not put let me ask you a question cause you Jasperlites wont answer it anyways. Did you make the SOS run for not teaching them boys hut 2? Ive asked several questions to you pp68 and TTP and ain't got a durn one of them answered. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard

How does every thread turn into a kinfolk feud? Jasper by a bunch

Because those two simpleton's (Roy and OP) have nothing better to do than "cage rattle" Bahahaha! They are like two 10 year old kids. It wouldn't matter if MC beat SP by 250 pts and held SP to -100 yards they would still be on a MC thread bringing up the same crap (lying lips, national news, spy gate, the principal) as always! I just skip their posts when reading through the threads and maybe others will start doing the same. Good luck to the Pirates as I believe they will make a really deep run in the playoffs. They play with a lot of heart and will only improve throughout the season...

Little rikki I might as well not put let me ask you a question cause you Jasperlites wont answer it anyways. Did you make the SOS run for not teaching them boys hut 2? Ive asked several questions to you pp68 and TTP and ain't got a durn one of them answered. You think im joking but im not.

If you ever had a serious question I am sure it would get as cogent a response as I could muster. I realize that mental defect is your persona on here and people who accomplish are usually dogged in their determination. So while your moronic rantings are bothersome to others they are not to me and I understand fully.  Therefore I can provide the service of skillethead cover fire without being mentally harmed or offended.

By the way, I am glad you made it out of the MC/SP thread before they closed it, I was afraid you might get stuck in there like that Matrix movie.  I know that knock on the bean last week had ya reelin but I'm glad you made it out and your back in character too.  CST can have lingering effects so if you want to take a break and don't want to get fake mad, have an assistant type for you, most everyone won't notice.

Edited by rikberry

If you ever had a serious question I am sure it would get as cogent a response as I could muster. I realize that mental defect is your persona on here and people who accomplish are usually dogged in their determination. So while your moronic rantings are bothersome to others they are not to me and I understand fully. Therefore I can provide the service of skillethead cover fire without being mentally harmed or offended.[/size]

[/size]

By the way, I am glad you made it out of the MC/SP thread before they closed it, I was afraid you might get stuck in there like that Matrix movie. I know that knock on the bean last week had ya reelin but I'm glad you made it out and your back in character too. CST can have lingering effects so if you want to take a break and don't want to get fake mad, have an assistant type for you, most everyone won't notice.[/size]

Little rikki I garuntee you I have asked the Jasperlites about why the Harwood man resigned twice and not a nary one of you have answered. Also did the SOS attempt to bring back a former coach? That question was never answered. You think im joking but im not. Edited by Roy Dillard

Because those two simpleton's (Roy and OP) have nothing better to do than "cage rattle" Bahahaha! They are like two 10 year old kids. It wouldn't matter if MC beat SP by 250 pts and held SP to -100 yards they would still be on a MC thread bringing up the same crap (lying lips, national news, spy gate, the principal) as always! I just skip their posts when reading through the threads and maybe others will start doing the same. Good luck to the Pirates as I believe they will make a really deep run in the playoffs. They play with a lot of heart and will only improve throughout the season...

Old Pirate sees Yous still whining and crying, jest how big of a crying towel does a feller like you need? Yous is so predictable! OP says if a fellers doesn't want his picture flashed around in the news paper, he should keep himself off the Most Wanted list! Coacht fellers knows OP ain't jest joking neither......Zzzzzzzzz. Jasper speeds away from Brainard leaving the Panthers gasping Edited by OLD PIRATE

Little rikki I garuntee you I have asked the Jasperlites about why the Harwood man resigned twice and not a nary one of you have answered. Also did the SOS attempt to bring back a former coach? That question was never answered. You think im joking but im not.

Honestly only met Harwood a couple of times at sporting events and have no clue about the circumstances surrounding his departure.  I am of the camp that is still unhappy that some idiots in high places on our side ran off Zig, I am sure you skilletheads are still over joyed about that one.  As far as RR bringing in any disgraced coaches I personally couldn't tell ya about that either.  If RR is worth his salt he will try and get rid of more than a few of people over our way.  Some of ours I wish was yours, on second thought I wouldn't even wish that on a skillethead.

ol vic told troy that night he beat him 64-0.. it's just funny that from here on out during this next 10 year win streak for Marion

Old Pirate sees Yous found them Rose Colored Glasses or Yous found the meds, or Yous hung out at Ronnie's Red Eye drinking the juice waiting on ole Roy to show up so he could show you his Murphy Fair book or Murphy's pole. Either or, Yous a very confused feller. BTW, be sure to read the following message below in orange!

Honestly only met Harwood a couple of times at sporting events and have no clue about the circumstances surrounding his departure. I am of the camp that is still unhappy that some idiots in high places on our side ran off Zig, I am sure you skilletheads are still over joyed about that one. As far as RR bringing in any disgraced coaches I personally couldn't tell ya about that either. If RR is worth his salt he will try and get rid of more than a few of people over our way. Some of ours I wish was yours, on second thought I wouldn't even wish that on a skillethead.

Dad burnit, Old Pirate says them Brainard city fellers is done taken cover and hiding under rocks or somewheres. Figure them Panthers is worried after learning Jasper put the Pirates in the Half-A-Hundred Club last week. Pert near sure theys a smart skeerd, yep recon so!