Chattanooga Christian at Signal Mountain

MountainTroll

Every game needs a thread, so here it is.

I wouldn't say this is a must win game for my Eagles, but this is a must win game for my Eagles.

I think we made it through last week without any new injuries, so maybe the winds are shifting in our favor. It was nice to see Wood and Johnson back last week, and hopefully, we will have one or two more back against the Christians. Since we had to shift a lot of players around with the injuries, it will be interesting to see how things change with people coming back.

Unfortunately, it looks like the turnover bug has replaced the injury bug. It will be hard to beat anybody but ourselves if we keep turning it over five times a game. If we can eliminate the turnovers, I think we have a good chance to get our first win Friday. If we turn it over five times again, we'll be 0-5.

GO EAGLES ! ! !

Edited by MountainTroll

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not that Booger cares if North Red Bank Mountain ever wins anything; but yall better beat all them as Batman1 would say bout himself...."we are by the good book and we dont do no wrong"

if you cant beat CCS Troll; your banded and will have to go with Batman's bride to get a new hairdoo

Booger just sayinbugs_178.gif

CCS is actually a pretty darn good team.  They are coached very well.  Signal is also coached very well with the few kids they have left.  This should be a good game.  I gotta pull for the Eagles.  They have a good coach in place and if the town aint careful he will cut a trail due to such small support.  Hes a good one guys...if you dont want Wise we will gladly swap with you at Central.

agree CCS has gotten better; they beat lookout valley by 7 more than they did last year (43 to 0 vs 50 to 0)....and this years loss to ND was by 29 vs 35 last year......North Red Bank Mountain stamped bout a 35 point difference on them last year....Troll, this year is all on you to proove they are only makin 7 point gains on teams this year....yall are in a really bad funk; but surley yall aint this bad.....dont mess this up and leave it up to Grace Baptist to settle this discussion

Booger just sayin  :evil:

Edited by Booger