Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

NasTchristian

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My first post was obviously a joke...

In all seriousness, I don't expect this one to be close at all.  I think NCS wins by a minimum of 28 points.  They're just way to much for this JB team to handle.  JB has a good team but like I said in another thread, this is probably the best team NCS has ever had.  If JB keeps this one close I'll be surprised.  Last year against NCS, JB laid down and was beat before the game even began.  I hope we give them heck this year and make them earn every yard and point they get.  If we play hard and make NCS earn the win the game will be a success.

My first post was obviously a joke...

In all seriousness, I don't expect this one to be close at all. I think NCS wins by a minimum of 28 points. They're just way to much for this JB team to handle. JB has a good team but like I said in another thread, this is probably the best team NCS has ever had. If JB keeps this one close I'll be surprised. Last year against NCS, JB laid down and was beat before the game even began. I hope we give them heck this year and make them earn every yard and point they get. If we play hard and make NCS earn the win the game will be a success.

NCS has definatly drafted them a pretty good team up there but what y'all's boys have got to remember is they're 15-18 year old boys just like every other team and the pressure and expectations is on them! If they beat y'all, well they we're supposed to but if y'all beat them then y'all have proved something to the whole state! Go get em!

NCS has definatly drafted them a pretty good team up there but what y'all's boys have got to remember is they're 15-18 year old boys just like every other team and the pressure and expectations is on them! If they beat y'all, well they we're supposed to but if y'all beat them then y'all have proved something to the whole state! Go get em!

ONE of the "boys" is a MAN in my opinion!

Definitely gunna be a big challenge for the Devils this week and hopefully the boys will play their best,,, as Moto said last year our boys completely laid down before halftime,, never have seen that at JB ! NC certainly will pose many obstacles to overcome, pretty sure our staff will coach em up to the best of our ability,,, my hope for this game is to play hard and be the best you can be and in the end if we lose then it's with 100% efforts,,,, hope we can keep the score respectable, on a side note our boys had to dig deep in the heart dept las week vs TC,,maybe that type of play will reflect this week,,,,, in the end NC gunna be a lil much for the Devils

Oh I agree!  If I'm a JB player I not worried one bit.  But last year's performance left a bad taste in a lot of folks mouth, like I said we just laid down.  JB is generally known for being a mentally tough, hard-nosed team and we need to show it this week!