Nashville Christian @ Jo Byrns

NasTchristian

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol,, big Dan ur jus amusing ! Good luck getting past the quarter final round this yr,,, I'll remind you in November !

Not an NCS guy, Houston Co resident and my boys have been pounded by them for years. Have a slight connection there and just went up to watch the Tennessee commit. Would have actually like to have seen JB win cause i like to hear the boys fire those trucks up. Once again NCS wins by 42 and their SEC recruit doesnt touch the ball and their other SEC recruit plays 2 plays on offensive line.  Flip the script and give your coach that talent and they would beat Union City. But you are right they cant get by union city if they refuse to use their best 11 

Without the fat little umpire it would have been 49 to 7 at the half. had to be 200 yards in penalties on NCS and they still put up 49 and JB still only scored 7 points. Feel your pain JB but this game was not ever close.

Good luck trying to convince anybody the game was never close. The game was close and those penalties were legit. You take away a punt return with 9 missed tackles and its 7-7 at the half. It's all part of the game so it counts but my point is offenses versus defense were pretty even.

NCS is better than JB. No arguments from me but JB was toe to toe with yall for a lot of the game. 49-7 looks like we got dominated and that just wasn't the case.

Good luck trying to convince anybody the game was never close. The game was close and those penalties were legit. You take away a punt return with 9 missed tackles and its 7-7 at the half. It's all part of the game so it counts but my point is offenses versus defense were pretty even.

NCS is better than JB. No arguments from me but JB was toe to toe with yall for a lot of the game. 49-7 looks like we got dominated and that just wasn't the case.

Good luck trying to convince anyone 49 to 7 was a close game.  wow those are some red devil sunglasses you got on.  but i like your optimism.  49 to 7. What if they ran Bituli? what if they put #56 on the offensive line?  You were given over a 100 yds of offense thru penalties and could not get more than 7 points.  I was actually impressed that you got the one TD.  NCS had a 100 yds of offense taken away thru penalties and the still scored 49. Polish that turd all you want but 49 to 7 is a blowout

Good luck trying to convince anyone 49 to 7 was a close game. wow those are some red devil sunglasses you got on. but i like your optimism. 49 to 7. What if they ran Bituli? what if they put #56 on the offensive line? You were given over a 100 yds of offense thru penalties and could not get more than 7 points. I was actually impressed that you got the one TD. NCS had a 100 yds of offense taken away thru penalties and the still scored 49. Polish that turd all you want but 49 to 7 is a blowout

Not trying to polish a turd. Like I said in this thread earlier, I call it like I see it with a little bias. I know when we've been dominated and we weren't tonight. As for Bitulli and lawless, Bitulli is not a RB. He never has been and I could tell that the first time I saw him run the ball as a sophomore. Coach Brothers knows that too. Lawless is tough, maybe he's not in shape to play both sides of the ball? Not sure, you'll have to ask Brothers.

Not trying to polish a turd. Like I said in this thread earlier, I call it like I see it with a little bias. I know when we've been dominated and we weren't tonight. As for Bitulli and lawless, Bitulli is not a RB. He never has been and I could tell that the first time I saw him run the ball as a sophomore. Coach Brothers knows that too. Lawless is tough, maybe he's not in shape to play both sides of the ball? Not sure, you'll have to ask Brothers.

he had 1700 yds rushing his sophmore year.  you may just want to go to bed

Lol.  Is that why Butch is recruiting him as a RB?  You sure do know a lot of NCS for a HC fan.  So tell me why Brothers isn't running him? 

Googled Daniel Bituli stats.  literally one click and 24/7 had his stats for every year.  I dont know why Brothers doesnt run him, i have went to 2 games hoping to see it but he hasnt touched it. My guess would be  to keep him from getting hurt since he has already committed and doesnt need to prove anything.  Maybe someone from NCS can clue us in.  They must have been issued a gag order on the T cause last year they were chirping on here every week.  

Googled Daniel Bituli stats. literally one click and 24/7 had his stats for every year. I dont know why Brothers doesnt run him, i have went to 2 games hoping to see it but he hasnt touched it. My guess would be to keep him from getting hurt since he has already committed and doesnt need to prove anything. Maybe someone from NCS can clue us in. They must have been issued a gag order on the T cause last year they were chirping on here every week.

I would be willing to bet that as long as they're winning he won't play no more than he has to, why take a chance on getting a knee messed up when you've already got a free ride when there's no chance of losing the game with or without him in.