Marion Co @ Boyd Buc

reaction

Since I truly believe that either Marion or Boyd will be representing the East in Cookeville I thought I would leave this right here and let fans see from both schools see who their team will likely be trying to stop. Meet Mr Cordarrian Richardson

http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Cordarrian-Richardson-172379

Edited by TonyHorton91281

Since I truly believe that either Marion or Boyd will be representing the East in Cookeville I thought I would leave this right here and let fans see from both schools see who their team will likely be trying to stop. Meet Mr Cordarrian Richardson

You can't beat them if you don't play them and I hope Marion gets a shot at them, and Boyd wants there shot too, buts thats the leader of the pack in 2a. They look big and fast. I believe its Boyd's to lose in the east. Heck of a team.

http://sports.yahoo.com/footballrecruiting/football/recruiting/player-Cordarrian-Richardson-172379

Yea I've been watching this kids highlights the last couple weeks he is the real deal! Scary scary good I hope marion gets to cookeville an has a chance to play him. It might not go our way but I'd love to be there!

Well you are wrong cause I never said it was a cheap shot.  I told everyone I was sitting next to that the when a player is going down many times the tackler hits high and it wasn't a late or cheap hit in my oppinion.

I never said anything about the officating. I believe that we deserved most every call that went against us, there were may unhappy MC fans around me that disagreed when I said so.  HIstorically it is BB that gets hosed by the officials, so if they did get the benefit of some calls they probably deserve them.

Fact is that BB was the better team Fri and we'll probably get to see a rematch over there.

I did take exception to the fact that even when there is a serious injury some of yall can't drop the bone.  I appologize for participating in conversations and incouraging idiots.  I won't do it again, some of yall are sick and sad.  The fact that I am responding to you means that I don't think you are an idiot, so I have no issue with you.

Little rikki what kind of mess is this? I garuntee you are full of mess. Im very glad #4 is ok. I did watch the durn replay and I dont think #27 was out to hurt #4. Football is a durn violent sport and this mess can happen. Let me ask you a question little rikki. Can the SOS not give any credit to that Reynolds man? He doubled the SOS defence on yards and the only way jasper scored was off a trick play and kick return. That Reynolds mans offence moved the ball all night. You think im joking but im not.

I garuntee you it says in my Murphy Fair book that this Richardson boy is going to play in the SEC. He is a real big and fast runner. My Murphy Fair book says he weighs 220 lbs. You would have to hit him low to tackle him. You think im joking but im not.

Sorry bud, but I don't swing that way. I guess I am not up with the times now days. I can come by and see you at work if you would like.

Be sure to properly identify yourself as a Vol fan, TTP or lying lips and mention you wanting to chat. Old Pirate would want to properly identify you before rattling your cage! LOPAO... Edited by OLD PIRATE