Stone @ Smith

icecube

Stone rolls big. DeKalb ran on Smith's defense with ease. That doesn't bode well for Smith County. SMs rushing attack is a whole different animal. If Holder doesn't play this could end up being a mercy rule game. SM 45, SC 13.

Any updates on Holders health by the way? Hopefully he will be good to go by game time come Friday night.

DC doesn't have a winning record? Also it won't matter who SC has played. Stone will simply be to much for them to handle.

I was talking about when they faced their respected opponents and I forgot DeKalb was 1-0 at the time. Upperman and DeKalb are the only teams with a winning record currently that has played Stone so far.

It is really a beautiful school all the way around. The gym is amazing. I figured it was only a matter of time before they became competitive in football. Congrats to SM on a great season so far

It help Stone Memorial & Cumberland County was finally was able to move to 4A & get out of a region with Cookeville and that bunch. Mainly CCHS was stuck in 5A the whole time since Stone opened