Dresden Lions @ UC Tornadoes (streak ends on Oct 16)

TheReaper

UC gave Dresden a good old-fashioned "veer" loss. No excuses and the UC defensive backs are better than anticipated. UC had Dresden's QB flustered all night and forced him into some poor decisions. This could have been an easy 30 point loss for Dresden. #14 is a beast and #7 is very efficient under center with his decision making. #56, #50, and the DB (who made the pics) were everywhere tonight. I anticipate a re-match of this game and hopefully adjustments can be made to off-set the aggression that UC plays with. Dresden needs the other receiver on the field who was out, but he wouldn't have made that big of a difference tonight. UC fans are very polite and I enjoyed speaking with them. Awesome crowd and great atmosphere. Dresden got beat by the better team and the best team won and simply outplayed on the big stage.

Congrats to UC on the win.

The game wasn't as bad as the score indicated, the turn overs tonight were forced by the other team for the most part. Dresser did throw some ill advised passes, especially the 1 right before the half that was picked but most of his mistakes could be allicated to the UC defense pressuring him. Dresser had a lot on him though because the run was non existent for most of the game. I could see Dresden making a better game out of it if they get another shot.....

it was worse than the score indicated. I think any neutral fan would agree with that

and add two scores for turning it over twice inside union citys ten and its 35 28

You can also say:

• uc turned it over on qb exchange within the ten about to score

• uc took a stupid pass bomb attempt with 8secs before half for a pick six. Should of let clock expire and go to half.

• uc had a interception called off due to a stupid helmet to helmet call at the line. Dresden scored four plays later

• And....uc ran the clock out at end of game on the ten about to score again and go up 42-18.

Point is, this game could of been wayyyy worse as well than the score showed if you want to point out certain plays.

Edited by 3153

Reaper humility suits you. The Lions are a really good football team no doubt.

Dresden is better than they played tonight, but UC had a lot to do with that. I'm glad that "most" everyone enjoyed this thread. I never thought it would have 32,000 views or 800+comments when I started it, but it made the game even more interesting.

Nothing wrong with a little trash talk and spirit on here. I don't believe I ever called one player out in a negative manner, nor will I make an excuse for the outcome of the game.