Gca vs Webb

Raven52

Thanks man. Open date this week should help some. Oliver Springs a week from Friday. Ice machine at the field house is working overtime this week

Being healthy at the crucial times is pretty much a must against good teams. Small school's don't usually have a bunch of quality depth.

We'll be fine, regardless of who we play or where. Hampton has to be the front runner in the east right now (Reg 1 & 2), but we will see how round 2 plays out for them. That will likely be their 1st real test of the season. I think I have a pretty good handle on what we have, and we need to improve.

GCA being scared of anybody is laughable. Guy won't stop throwing the jokes out there.

We'll be fine, regardless of who we play or where. Hampton has to be the front runner in the east right now (Reg 1 & 2), but we will see how round 2 plays out for them. That will likely be their 1st real test of the season. I think I have a pretty good handle on what we have, and we need to improve.

GCA being scared of anybody is laughable. Guy won't stop throwing the jokes out there.

You're scared of me...admit it pride ^_^

We are frustrated young talented players not getting their shot when starters are not getting it done. Who knows how long it will take for McKamey to get the personnel correct. Hopefully before playoffs. 

You are right young man! There's a lot of talent standing on the sidelines that never touch the field. You will find out as you go that it's called "daddy ball"!