Four teams will make it - who do you predict?

CHICKENDAVE

Everyone keep this in mind as well. They have the 6-6 300+ nose guard and bituli they can put on offense if they have to pound the ball. May be hard to stop with the big man leading the way followed by 230 lb fullback followed by 6-4 235 lb bituli carrying the ball behind them. I saw where it was said that combo is being saved until they needed it. So far this season they haven't. May be saving it for the playoffs

Huntingdon was 1 yard away from going up by 21 points vs Trenton in week one with 60 seconds left in first half, 60 seconds later we went in to half with only 7 point lead. They beat every team they played in 2nd half hunt, tca, Adamsville and you still saying a year later you were better than them. They dominated you with team speed and coaching in that 2nd half you were not the better team, give credit were credit is due, Trenton was state Champs and represented west TN well.

Uh naw read again never said we were better. They beat us, mostly off turnovers, but they beat us fair, they were better. What I was saying is that they (Peabody) had a tougher game against Aville than they did against Marion co. And that Aville would in my opinion had a great shot at 2a title after having been there twice before and coming up short. Quit taking things out of context.

Everyone keep this in mind as well. They have the 6-6 300+ nose guard and bituli they can put on offense if they have to pound the ball. May be hard to stop with the big man leading the way followed by 230 lb fullback followed by 6-4 235 lb bituli carrying the ball behind them. I saw where it was said that combo is being saved until they needed it. So far this season they haven't. May be saving it for the playoffs

Which team is this you speak of? Also is jasper Marion co.? I am from west? Thx.

Sorry, Ncs is the team I was referring to. I'm not a fan of them by any means but I do know they are holding that trio back til playoff time. Also jasper is Marion co

What's even scarier than the "package" you are referring to is the big Nose Guard, Brent Lawless is his name, is only a Sophomore and the dude got 3 SEC offers midway thru last season as a freshman...Yikes!

They also had 3* Ole Miss signee, Alex Givens at OT last season with these guys. They have done true SEC recruiting..i mean development.

Uh naw read again never said we were better. They beat us, mostly off turnovers, but they beat us fair, they were better. What I was saying is that they (Peabody) had a tougher game against Aville than they did against Marion co. And that Aville would in my opinion had a great shot at 2a title after having been there twice before and coming up short. Quit taking things out of context.

OK sorry if I misunderstood just lookedon't like last year post were fans flat out said yall were better team. But Trenton come from behind every playoff game huntingdon, tca, Adamsville in 2nd half to win. Good luck this yea

It's all about match ups. Even if Adamsville beats Peabody and is in the championship game, I'm not sold that they beat Jasper (Marion Co). Sorry for you guys in the west that don't know us local folks call them Jasper because that is the name of the town and also the name of the elementary and middle school. Plus it gets under their skin some.