Beech vs. Springfield

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Springfield is much better on film than Beech. Does that translate into a win? Not necessarily but if they play the way they are capable then the Jackets should get the win at home. My prediction (with no dog in the fight) is Springfield by 10, 27-17

I would have to say it depends on which Beech team shows up as to who looks better on film...Jekyl or Hyde. I would have to go the other way and say that on "paper" Beech is better. If Beech plays a complete game they could beat anyone left on their schedule. Flip side, they could lose just about any of those games.

I believe they started playing with a purpose the second half last week (coverage is and will remain suspect) and will roll to a 42-28 win.

I would have to say it depends on which Beech team shows up as to who looks better on film...Jekyl or Hyde. I would have to go the other way and say that on "paper" Beech is better. If Beech plays a complete game they could beat anyone left on their schedule. Flip side, they could lose just about any of those games.

I believe they started playing with a purpose the second half last week (coverage is and will remain suspect) and will roll to a 42-28 win.

all these same things apply to the Jackets as well.  you may very well beat us BUT I would be extremely surprised to see you put 6 touchdowns on us (or are you planning on kicking 14 FG?) our  defense plays tough the whole game

all these same things apply to the Jackets as well. you may very well beat us BUT I would be extremely surprised to see you put 6 touchdowns on us (or are you planning on kicking 14 FG?) our defense plays tough the whole game

I just believe there will be a lot of points scored, by both teams.

The reality is, I'm really looking forward to the catfish house. Lol