Oak Ridge Vs. Karns

Runswithknife

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, but they were all calling for sending tape to the TSSAA. Like the TSSAA was going to look at the tape and overturn the results of the game. Trying to find out the officials name and where he lived, because there was no way The Empire could have lost without bias officiating.

Trying to find out the officials name? Smh. Have you ever seen a football game on tv? The officials aren't listed as anonymous.

Blade could not beat Courtney and I don't think that Gaddis can either.

Another Bladerunner lie. You hate coach Gaddis so much you will say any lie you want to, For the record, coach Gaddis' first game at Oak Ridge, the Wildcats won in OT when Joe White blasted in to the endzone to beat Farragut.

Bladrunner, two people told you to just let the past go and move forward but it is plain to see you want to play games with the Oak Ridge posters. Move on and find another team's board to ruin.

Trying to find out the officials name? Smh. Have you ever seen a football game on tv? The officials aren't listed as anonymous.

Yore rite rw87.....Gary's naim wuz listed and we now haiv 7 refs inn tha stait finulls.....And STARPOWER wuzz wantin two no tha naims ov tha refs inn tha FarrahGut Mairvul gaim frum 2009 frum tha Knotts Cowntee Assoceeashun...... :rolleyes:

tumblr_nu7o4un5MK1u86ev2o1_500.gif

I've got a favor to ask of my Oak Ridge Buddies .... ya even you Bladerunner .... will you guys please start Kicking Farragut's Butt every time you play ?!?! I really hope you all get to play them again in the Playoffs , and I hope you stick it to them ! I miss kicking Farraguts butt every year so I need to start living vicariously through you guys , OK ??!! 

How much vicariousness does one person need?

As for the game, despite the flags it seems Oak Ridge ran wild. According to the box score, 526 yards on 41 attempts. There are not enough minutes in a high school game to do much better than that.

A couple of pages back Bounder mentioned watching a replay of the game. Is there somewhere online that it can be viewed?

How much vicariousness does one person need?

As for the game, despite the flags it seems Oak Ridge ran wild. According to the box score, 526 yards on 41 attempts. There are not enough minutes in a high school game to do much better than that.

A couple of pages back Bounder mentioned watching a replay of the game. Is there somewhere online that it can be viewed?

I believe the games are replayed on a OR local channel.