Houston County @ Huntingdon Homecoming

KermitDeeFrog

How much better so y'all think we really are from last year? I know record wise we are and we look a lot better. But how much do you think that has to do with the opponents and how much do you think is actual improvement? I see last year's team being undefeated against the teams we've played so far

One very important thing is the center, Chase, is playing. He went down early last year. The line is tough. The backs are a year older and quicker, and they have taken care of the ball. It was frustrating last year when a drive would get going and a turnover would stop it. Also, the offense is a little more open. This year it seems Huntingdon can score quick, compared to last year, where it took a 12 play drive.

We would still be undefeated some closer games but we would probably be, now like Waker said Chase being hurt made it harder.  I think Dylan Johnson is faster this year.  Pearson being a starter is helping as well as it seems the team has more focus this year and wanna make a statement against some of the teams that beat them last year.

I watched Houston County on film, and this is not knocking them but I think McKenzie is better than them and Milan is slightly better.  I was hoping for a challenge and sometimes I'm wrong but I think if we play like we should, first team out after halftime.  

We would still be undefeated some closer games but we would probably be, now like Waker said Chase being hurt made it harder.  I think Dylan Johnson is faster this year.  Pearson being a starter is helping as well as it seems the team has more focus this year and wanna make a statement against some of the teams that beat them last year.

I watched Houston County on film, and this is not knocking them but I think McKenzie is better than them and Milan is slightly better.  I was hoping for a challenge and sometimes I'm wrong but I think if we play like we should, first team out after halftime.  

I agree Mckenzie is considerably better than Houston county.  Will our boys get up for Houston county like they did for Mckenzie?  I don't think they will have too.

Just gunna say that huntingdon will have to have some men on there oline. HC has 3 big strong interior 3 dlinemen. Also have a very good smaller guy that rotates in. All of which are 6' and average out to be 220lbs. The d ends are also very good and well trained. Huntingdon will have to pass in order to score a lot. And hc has a ball hawk on defense.

Just gunna say that huntingdon will have to have some men on there oline. HC has 3 big strong interior 3 dlinemen. Also have a very good smaller guy that rotates in. All of which are 6' and average out to be 220lbs. The d ends are also very good and well trained. Huntingdon will have to pass in order to score a lot. And hc has a ball hawk on defense.

You will have an awakening on Friday. Not one you will likely enjoy. Good luck though. I think everyone wants to see HC finish the season well. 

Really? Huntingdon Center in 6'3 330 1 guard is 6'1 250 the other is 5'10 200 1 tackle is 6'1 275 the other is 6'6 250 and the tight end is 6'3 250....I promise we will not HAVE to pass it against you...we will come out and run it down your throat and throw a pass every now and then...get ready because this is big boy ball

You will have an awakening on Friday. Not one you will likely enjoy. Good luck though. I think everyone wants to see HC finish the season well.

If yall make mustangs pass u will be the first so far this season its just not gonna happen when they have a line like they got and not one but three backs that can and will get in triple digit rushing yards. That took a lot for me to say that im a rebel but the truth is the truth not taking sides nor am im going for mustangs but thats crazy big talk sayin they will have to pass lol not happening but they can do that to . U wilk find out just like we did they are legit this year on a heck of a mission

6 foot 220 would probably be the smallest lineman on our team this year

LOL I'm "gunna say" good luck to you, kid.

If yall make mustangs pass u will be the first so far this season its just not gonna happen when they have a line like they got and not one but three backs that can and will get in triple digit rushing yards. That took a lot for me to say that im a rebel but the truth is the truth not taking sides nor am im going for mustangs but thats crazy big talk sayin they will have to pass lol not happening but they can do that to . U wilk find out just like we did they are legit this year on a heck of a mission

wow! +1. I couldn't have said it better myself.

This is so true. I've watched Huntingdon play the last 5-6 years and if you can make them "have to pass" you have them beat. Much like Union City, if you stop the run you can beat them. Just most teams cant stop it.