Week 7: Scotts Hill vs Riverside

lionsfan99

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When it comes down to this Rivalry Game..throw the records out the window...Yes Scotts Hill has alot of talent...and very well coached...But Look for Riverside to come into the Hill with their best effort...This will be a hard fought Battle...IMO Scotts Hill Won the battle last year but lost the game...Scotts hill has to protect the ball and Do what they do...But with the hype of this Game, Turnovers could be a factor..IMO..Scotts Hill wins the Game but I guarantee it will not be easy!! Players will be sore Saturaday...Just hope Everyone stays healthy....Good Fun RivalryGame, what makes Friday Night Football so much Fun....Go LIONS!!!!

Yes. Riverside is a much weaker team. We have played both of yall and its not even close. They are not the same without Drake, the QB who is injured. They are very physical but have very lil skill pos. players.

Game was a rout from the opening kick...I never thought that Riverside wouldn't fight the whole game, but after midway through the 1'st quarter, they just went through the motions. Most physical game that I've seen Scotts Hill play...they were laying the wood to the Panthers all night, and few plays ended without one of them slow to get up. The loss at Riverside last season stung, and the kids really wanted this one...if they play with the same intensity the rest of the season they have a chance to go pretty deep in the playoffs.

Congrats on a big FIRST win over the Panthers, But......don't get your hopes up for the playoffs. 1st round win, maybe, maybe not. Region directly to the west is one tough bunch. 

OK...I'll let the coach know...lol!

Come on now, a little credit for a good game wouldn't hurt...yes, it was the FIRST win over the Panthers, and with the respect that SH has for that program (refer to post's made earlier in the week), that made it a good win. Everyone here is well aware of how good the region to the west is too, but we're not ready to throw in the towel to any of them just yet...no matter what round we face them.

OK...I'll let the coach know...lol!

Come on now, a little credit for a good game wouldn't hurt...yes, it was the FIRST win over the Panthers, and with the respect that SH has for that program (refer to post's made earlier in the week), that made it a good win. Everyone here is well aware of how good the region to the west is too, but we're not ready to throw in the towel to any of them just yet...no matter what round we face them.

+1