Sequatchie Co vs Dekalb Co

SCHS41

So are there any decent places to eat in Dunlap? Are you guys in the eastern time zone? I believe you are... I think it will be a good game, DC knows what's at stake for this game. Glad to get homecoming behind us. We looked

like a distracted football team that thought they could just show up and win last Friday. I still like our chances in the region!

You can't honestly think nobody in 3a can touch them though, do you? How about CPA, CAK, Alcoa? I just don't see Squatch making it past round 3. I'm not even sure they get out of the 2nd round. The match up will have to be favorable.

Seq wouldnt make it out of the Eastern side bracket of 1A this yr.To say a top team in 3A is a smack in the face to the good 3A teams.

Darn if yall ever make it to sequatchie or Grundy county i think yall will like it..sequatchie more though cause we are really rural

Been to both several times over the years, covering mostly basketball games. Folks at Sequatchie were super nice when we went down last year for basketball tournaments. I really like that area down there. Hopefully, we'll be able to make it down that way soon. 

You can't honestly think nobody in 3a can touch them though, do you? How about CPA, CAK, Alcoa? I just don't see Squatch making it past round 3. I'm not even sure they get out of the 2nd round. The match up will have to be favorable.

I agree i dont see sequatchie getting past Alcoa, CPA, or CAK..the second round game will be agaisnt either our number 3 region team or their number 2 region team if i am not mistaken..if its the number two team of their region then that would mean either notre dame or east ridge both of which are pretty decent teams..if its our number 3 region team thatll come to either smith or dekalb i believe if they make it past the first round..