Signal Mountain @ Red Bank

MountainTroll

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booger cant keep pickin ya to win one of these Troll, if you dont step up and get one...your hurtin the Booger percentages...at least those new hires on each team will be able to meet pre-game on the 50 and reflect back on how nice it would be to still be enjoying those good ol'e days back down in the Sunshine state....

Booger just sayin smiley-1111.gif

Congratulations to the Lions on a hard fought win. Their offensive line and running backs dominated the line of scrimmage all night, but our defense bowed up when they had to and kept them out of the endzone.

Unfortunately, I thought our offensive game plan and play calling were terrible. I still like Coach Wise and support him, but I believe he over thought this one and tried to get too fancy.

On a bright note, the guys continued to fight and play hard as they have all season, and it was good to see the eighth graders dressed on the sidelines. Hope all those guys will get some good practice time the rest of the season and come out in the spring.

Looks like our playoff chances are shot for the year, but we still have three games to play, and that's three potential wins. Just gotta keep working hard and try to stay positive. Hope the guys can have fun from here on out and get some valuable experience for the future. It's been a rough year, but these guys should be proud of how they have carried themselves and supported each other through it all. I know the students and fans couldn't be more proud of them.

Why? So the yellow flags will show better? :rolleyes:

no sir; so Booger want get dirt on his feet.....flags arnt hittin the turf in the Irish games now; the refs have started having so many back problems and hamstring pulls from bending over; they statrted using yellow cards

Booger just sayin yellow-card-smiley-emoticon.gif