Smyrna Bulldogs come into the Blackman Blaze Inferno on a Hot streak.

Blaze45

Smyrna pulls upset here.

I hope you are correct. We haven't been very competitive with the top half of the region the last couple of years. Blackman has had our number for the last 5 or 6 games. However I feel pretty good about this year's team. Something different about them. I think we are going to shock some people this Friday.

Bulldogs will be plenty tuff for sure. I will say there will be several individual battles that we need to win to have a shot. The O and D- line has heard that Smyrna players said we are soft and can't stay on our blocks. It will be interesting to see how we respond.I know it is kids being kids, but I know the team was fired up about it

Bulldogs will be plenty tuff for sure. I will say there will be several individual battles that we need to win to have a shot. The O and D- line has heard that Smyrna players said we are soft and can't stay on our blocks. It will be interesting to see how we respond.I know it is kids being kids, but I know the team was fired up about it

Kids being kids. Surely your boys were fired up well before this. Did it come one of our players or is it something one of your coaches said that he heard? Wouldn't be the first coach to try a strategy like that. Lol!!!

Kids being kids. Surely your boys were fired up well before this. Did it come one of our players or is it something one of your coaches said that he heard? Wouldn't be the first coach to try a strategy like that. Lol!!!

I think it was one of the players talking to a friend on KIK or instigram or one of these social media sites. So it was said or shown in the locker room.  I know the kids were fired up before, i think it was a springboard to a good practice for some. 

I didn't get my first cell phone until I was a senior high school. Might as been carrying a brick that thing was so big

This will go to show you how pig headed/ old I am...I have a land line at home and my work phone but no cell. Of course 3 of my 4 kids have phones as well as my wife.  I work 5 days a week tied to my desk at home and on a phone. I f I am not working, home or headed there, I am probably busy and whatever will have to wait. 

This will go to show you how pig headed/ old I am...I have a land line at home and my work phone but no cell. Of course 3 of my 4 kids have phones as well as my wife.  I work 5 days a week tied to my desk at home and on a phone. I f I am not working, home or headed there, I am probably busy and whatever will have to wait.

I didnt get a cell until I was in my late twenties. Now in my early 40s.