Rossview @ Henry County

redblooded

Henry County's Gold Ball standards are a little bit higher than most teams. So I'd take their so called struggles with a grain of salt.

As for your travel crowd, most likely you will have families of players on a cold and rainy night.

HC will have more middle school kids hanging out in the visitors stands than what you will bring.

Plus you will most likely get a large dose of their horn, considering the way you defense has been playing.

But hey, good luck, Go Hawks.

Pilgrim, I'm starting to like you a lot, despite you being a Clarksville Wildcat and all.

We forgive, RFD he delusional and don't know what's about to happen to his son's team. 

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By everything I have read from Henry County people it seems like you all really struggle defending the pass.

Also, we will bring a big crowd and the normal home field advantage will be limited some.

I'm ready for this one and hope that we get good weather!

Apparently this is your first trip across the red, white and blue bridge that leads to the 10AAA version of Asgard- Big Red Country/.

Get prepared to be shocked and awed by all you behold puny opponents. (The Pilgrim speaks the truth)

Regardless of the weather, I forecast a Red Swarm repeatedly battering the Hawks.And it don't matter how high they try to fly!

Edited by bottomwriter

Apparently this is your first trip across the red, white and blue bridge that leads to the 10AAA version of Asgard- Big Red Country/.

Get prepared to be shocked and awed by all you behold puny opponents. (The Pilgrim speaks the truth)

Regardless of the weather, I forecast a Red Swarm repeatedly battering the Hawks.And it don't matter how high they try to fly!

Now, I like this! That's some good stuff right there!

Edited by poppop

It's worth noting that just about the only people picking Rossview to win are associated with Rossview or people with an to grind against HC. Those of us that have watched HS football for a while in this state know that winning at Henry County is nearly an impossible task.

The teams that have won at HC recently would run circles around Rossview, just like Henry County will tonight. Good luck to my fellow Patriot brethren

Dude,

I have my reasons and anything I say won't matter, it's just fodder for 4 the board.  So let's just work it out tonight. Too much useless talk about how our receivers and QB will get killed tonight already. I'm not into trash talk.   I'm just looking forward to what is hopefully a good game.  

. . . in other words

Pilgrim, I'm starting to like you a lot, despite you being a Clarksville Wildcat and all.

We forgive, RFD he delusional and don't know what's about to happen to his son's team.

I still remember my 1st trip to HC in 2011. It was a horrible 3-45 loss in 50 degree pouring down rain. There was no staying dry. The weather and the game was so bad, that I sat in my car in the parking lot and listened to the second half on the radio.

But I did get some good HC hospitality my last trip there.

Just understand that our pass defense is much improved since the first couple of games. Go ahead and throw the ball. Our guys have come to enjoy passing out those hard hits and making interceptions. That way our defense can score a few points too.

We shall see. I'm still sticking to it. The mighty Hawks come in and get after you.