Rossview @ Henry County

redblooded

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is momentum building for a huge week 10 Showdown with Centennial.

They look to be playing at the same level as HC with their only loss to Independence and a big win over Ravenwood.

I may have to travel to go watch this game. 

Week 10: If Henry County stays healthy, they win that game by 2 touchdowns. I expect them to be in Cookeville.....again.

Your thoughts now? I too was impressed with the Rossview defense, they kept HC from getting into a rhythm for most of the game.

The QB Justice, RB McClendon and those LBs Estep and Dunlap are good players

Henry County is a pretty good football team but that the officiating was a joke. There were so many uncalled holder penalties and pass interfering was going on a lot too. I hate that the weather played a factor too. I think that game pretty much ends our chance at winning the state championship and maybe making the playoffs.

Henry County is a pretty good football team but that the officiating was a joke. There were so many uncalled holder penalties and pass interfering was going on a lot too. I hate that the weather played a factor too. I think that game pretty much ends our chance at winning the state championship and maybe making the playoffs.

Ok, time to start taking your meds again.

C'mon MAN!!!!! I honestly should've expected this after your posting during the week.

Week 10: If Henry County stays healthy, they win that game by 2 touchdowns. I expect them to be in Cookeville.....again.

Wow. Don't get ahead of yourself. HC still needs much improvement in certain areas to even think about Cookeville. I say this as one of the biggest HC homers on the board.

Wow. Don't get ahead of yourself. HC still needs much improvement in certain areas to even think about Cookeville. I say this as one of the biggest HC homers on the board.

reaper has been money all year...i dont know how he does it...where he scouts or anything...but hes been calling out union city for weeks and absoutely destroyed the trenton peabody thread last week with his predictions and they ALL came true

also my thoughts are...if the big red have come up with a passing game that extends past the flats, then yes u play in cookeville

You're right.

We are a pretty good football team. Good enough in Fact that had our only score been the safety, we still win.

reaper has been money all year...i dont know how he does it...where he scouts or anything...but hes been calling out union city for weeks and absoutely destroyed the trenton peabody thread last week with his predictions and they ALL came true

also my thoughts are...if the big red have come up with a passing game that extends past the flats, then yes u play in cookeville

HC is the better defense, but Centennial is a much better offense. (Probably the best RB you'll see all year). 

Centennial has also played a harder schedule and will be at home. But I'm getting a little ahead.

It just may be one of the best games of the year, and the start of a new rivalry.