Farragut vs. Campbell County

adalum96

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to bust your bubble...but the Maryville Freshman are not good. Heard it here first.

It's unfortunate that people can't read a harmless post without getting all defensive. I posted the Freshmen score to acknowledge the efforts and achievements of some 14 year-old kids that have been fortunate enough to go undefeated to start the season. If you are comfortable referring to the efforts of Maryville's 14 year-old kids as "not good", that's your right I suppose. I thought they played hard. Edited by Former44

It's unfortunate that people can't read a harmless post without getting all defensive. I posted the Freshman score to acknowledge the efforts and achievements of some 14 year-old kids that have been fortunate enough to go undefeated to start the season. If you are comfortable referring to the efforts of Maryville's 14 year-old kids as "not good", that's your right I suppose. I thought they played hard.

Ditto, could not agree more with your post! Some people are just miserable. 

It's unfortunate that people can't read a harmless post without getting all defensive. I posted the Freshmen score to acknowledge the efforts and achievements of some 14 year-old kids that have been fortunate enough to go undefeated to start the season. If you are comfortable referring to the efforts of Maryville's 14 year-old kids as "not good", that's your right I suppose. I thought they played hard.

Well of course they played hard. It's Maryville...but Alcoas freshman beat Maryvilles 49-7 I believe.

Don't get offensive when you post a score of a freshman game to shine some light that Farragut freshman beating Maryville and celebrating that win. #ownit

Well of course they played hard. It's Maryville...but Alcoas freshman beat Maryvilles 49-7 I believe.

Don't get offensive when you post a score of a freshman game to shine some light that Farragut freshman beating Maryville and celebrating that win. #ownit

There is truth in this statement.

Congrats tho on those wins vs. Maryville

I could care less if it was Maryville, Karns, or whomever. Since the Karns Freshmen game wasn't played, it was simply the next game and the kids remained undefeated.

I'm sure several people read my post of the Farragut Freshmen score and chose not to comment, or had sense enough to recognize the harmless nature of it, but not you. You posted,

"...the Maryville Freshman are not good. Heard it here first.​"

Could it be that you just had to somehow devalue the Farragut Freshmen kid's accomplishment(s) by suggesting the only reason they won was because the opposition was "not good"?

If not, why did you feel the need to comment at all?

Furthermore, did you ever bother to consider that a 14 year-old Maryville freshman might read your post only to discover that he is considered "not good" in your infinite wisdom? #ownityourself, #unnecessary, #classless

Edited by Former44