Farragut vs. Campbell County

adalum96

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mav, can you guys get back up for the Irish after the big emotional win over Clinton? What do those t-shirts say again? 15 years of Dragon tears? I thought they had you this year. I do wish you guys would have played CC, that would be a great game this year.

Sorry guys, I forgot which thread I was on.

Mav, can you guys get back up for the Irish after the big emotional win over Clinton? What do those t-shirts say again? 15 years of Dragon tears? I thought they had you this year. ha ha. I do wish you guys would have played CC, that would be a great game this year.

Don't want to hijack this thread, I will look to see if there is a thread on our game as I have not been on here in a while

I haven't been over at your all place in awhile. How does your field handle the water?I know some places have terrible drainage and makes for a mud bowl.

I don't remember it being tested with much rain in the past few years, but if I remember correctly, barring a torrential downpour or monsoon, it rains pretty well and should easily be able to handle the amount of rain we have had and that is forecasted.

This one should interesting tonight with the weather.

I agree. I thought Farragut's worst performance as a team last year was the game at Hardin Valley in terrible weather conditions. The offense really struggled. Of course, this is a different team.

From a match up perspective, this game concerns me. You have to hand it to the Price brothers. They have done a masterful job adjusting to the changes in their personnel. The QB runs hard and physical on the midline stuff allowing them to limit mesh exchanges, which is taylor made for such conditions. They also have excellent size at the line of scrimmage.

Edited by Former44

I agree. I thought Farragut's worst performance as a team last year was the game at Hardin Valley in terrible weather conditions. The offense really struggled. Of course, this is a different team.

From a match up perspective, this game concerns me. You have to hand it to the Price brothers. They have done a masterful job adjusting to the changes in their personnel. The QB runs hard and physical on the midline stuff allowing them to limit mesh exchanges, which is taylor made for such conditions. They also have excellent size at the line of scrimmage.

I will be surprise if they make it a game even in the weather conditions. Goodluck! I say 33 to 6 Farragut.