Coffee Co @ Cookeville

ccraider99

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Red Raiders travel to take on the Cavaliers. Usually a good game, will Vic Johnson get another 100 yard rushing game? Will Alontae Taylor show his ability? What you take on the game?

Well I think the Cavs proved last week that they can move the ball on just about anybody. We actually had three 100 yard rushers against Blackman.

Our question is can we stop the opposing offense & that starts with our D-Line.

Your Red Raiders have been very impressive this year. Obviously were underestimated early on.

I hope my Cavs don't go into this game thinking it's a gimme or some kind of automatic win. We're not good enough to do that.

Cookeville needs a win to get to 6-1 going into the bye week.

I'm sure it will be a good game as history suggests. Looking forward to Friday.

Edited by THE SQUAD

Well I think the Cavs proved last week that they can move the ball on just about anybody. We actually had three 100 yard rushers against Blackman.

Our question is can we stop the opposing offense & that starts with our D-Line.

Your Red Raiders have been very impressive this year. Obviously were underestimated early on.

I hope my Cavs don't go into this game thinking it's a gimme or some kind of automatic win. We're not good enough to do that.

Cookeville needs a win to get to 6-1 going into the bye week.

I'm sure it will be a good game as history suggests. Looking forward to Friday.

Totally agree if the raiders was in any other district they could be looking at being undefeated or at least 5-1, this game is always interesting to watch, just hope this years is like all the previous

On another note, Lane Ward I don't know if you have ever listened to the WHUB broadcast of CHS Football. But it is the absolute worst play by play in the history of radio! I'm sure you may have heard this already, but I have to say it. Embarrassing! If anyone else listens to the games on 1400 WHUB give your opinion. Horrible!

Sure miss the days of Gene Davidson/Eldon Burgess! Help us Principal Ward!