Coffee Co @ Cookeville

ccraider99

Haha yeah I laugh because they're so bad it's almost funny. The PBP guy must be ready for basketball because he referenced "Coffee County's basketball", and "Cavs will try to get the ball up the court" more than once last night. They also said "Oakland's ball" on several occasions.

A couple of weeks ago the color guy kept referring to Vince Johnson when giving the post game stats.

They don't know our own players by name & number and repeatedly call out the wrong guy on tackles, carries etc... Just horrendous.

The complaints need to go to WHUB. Don't think they'll really care, seems to be easier just to keep the old crew that does a terrible job than to try to find competent broadcasters,  

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure there is a couple of knowledgeable football folks up there that would do it at no cost

No doubt.  I bet they even know how to properly give the score too.  Don't think I've ever heard a broadcaster say the score is 14-28.   Or even worse, say the score is zero to 14. I will literally turn a game on for a minute or 2 to find out the score, then turn it off, because I can not stand to listen to those guys.

No doubt. I bet they even know how to properly give the score too. Don't think I've ever heard a broadcaster say the score is 14-28. Or even worse, say the score is zero to 14. I will literally turn a game on for a minute or 2 to find out the score, then turn it off, because I can not stand to listen to those guys.

The ones that are indeed good at it let the game speak for itself and just fill you on the particulars. Give down&distance, time, and score often and you will have a happy audience

Think your reading too much into what he posts. Like SQUAD, just because you guys are better doesn't mean it will show in the W-L column. Sad fact I'd talent wise, CC is about 6th or 7th in the region

Agree and in any other region they would be right there on top or around, only teams around the local region here is Lincoln co and shelbyville

No doubt. I bet they even know how to properly give the score too. Don't think I've ever heard a broadcaster say the score is 14-28. Or even worse, say the score is zero to 14. I will literally turn a game on for a minute or 2 to find out the score, then turn it off, because I can not stand to listen to those guys.

Amen sparkman. It's bad when you can't even stand to listen to it. I'm with ya.

I'll make it known to WHUB. For sure.

Edited by THE SQUAD

how am I dissing them? You have one of your better teams and you have a good coach.

↠Class 5A & Class 6A

CoachT.com Message Boards

»

Riverdale (2-2) @ Coffee Co (2-2)

Reply « Prev Next »

wingman10's Photowingman10

2 weeks ago

embarrassing to only beat CC by 1

There's one I'll go find more if you want me too! Do you?