District 7 A/AA seeds are set

ChattanoogaCannon

In 2010 ND had only won 4 games in the regular season.  When they got to State they beat the 3 best teams there CPA, Page, then CAK to win it all.  If they are coming on strong now, watch out!!!

Correct. I think they gave up 12 goals in three games in the Memphis tournament and then maybe 2 or 3 the rest of the season. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you are right, ND was 4-7-3 prior to the beginning of the playoffs when they won the Championhip (12-7-3) in 2010 finishing.....

in the 4 years following the 2010 Championship when Boogerette started on the pitch for the Lady Irish; their pre-playoff records starting in 2011 were:

(4-8-2) falling twice in the early playoff; then rallying before losing to CPA 0-1 in PK's in the Semis ending with a (8-12-2)

(5-3-5) 5 wins in playoffs before losing to Whitehouse...ending with a (11-3-5)

(6-6-4) 6 playoff wins before losing in the A-AA Semis to Champion KC and 2012 AAA Semifinalist 0-1 ending w/ (12-7-4)

(5-5-4) then firing off 7 playoff wins this time only to lose in the Finals to KC again; finishing with a (12-6-4) record

....so if you are a ND Lady Irish fan; they appear to be right on track with their typical pre-playoff record of (6-6-3)......probably would be nice if they 1 or 2 more losses....the Seniors do have their 4th DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP in a row over 4th ranked CCS

Booger just sayin "Good Luck Girls & GO IRISH"

Can Booger address his fixation with CCHS? Does it stem from Boogerette's soph season when ND went 0-3 vs CCHS? Did Coach Cal dis Booger at some point? Is Booger a bit envious of the CCHS complex--nice turf pitch regulation size vice ND's football field? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Both are strong programs but just sayin' CCHS seems to be peaking at the right time. Two impressive wins this week vs Maryville (3-1) and at CAK (3-0). I guess that pales at least in Booger's perspective because the Irish are District Champions based on beating Signal Mtn by two more goals that CCHS did.

Best of luck to both teams!

Can Booger address his fixation with CCHS? Does it stem from Boogerette's soph season when ND went 0-3 vs CCHS? Did Coach Cal dis Booger at some point? Is Booger a bit envious of the CCHS complex--nice turf pitch regulation size vice ND's football field? Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Both are strong programs but just sayin' CCHS seems to be peaking at the right time. Two impressive wins this week vs Maryville (3-1) and at CAK (3-0). I guess that pales at least in Booger's perspective because the Irish are District Champions based on beating Signal Mtn by two more goals that CCHS did.

Best of luck to both teams!

as for CCS or CCHS; whatever you calling yourselves now....as for any fixation; as you might call it; no fixing; just dont like em'.....and it ant got nothin to do with Boogerettes Sophomore season or any season; you have to get your years right before we can talk about yall winning against us.....now for Coach Cal; Booger got lots of respect for him......great coach......gotta give ya dibs on beating beating Maryville & CAK.....as for that fake grass field you have now; yall tore up the best soccer field in the state to field that football team you got...not sure why that happened

The Irish are still District Champions; 4 years running...sounds as if you should have managed a few more goals against North Red Bank Mountain...and yes, Good luck to the Irish

Booger just sayin :thumb:

you are right, ND was 4-7-3 prior to the beginning of the playoffs when they won the Championhip (12-7-3) in 2010 finishing.....

in the 4 years following the 2010 Championship when Boogerette started on the pitch for the Lady Irish; their pre-playoff records starting in 2011 were:

(4-8-2) falling twice in the early playoff; then rallying before losing to CPA 0-1 in PK's in the Semis ending with a (8-12-2)

(5-3-5) 5 wins in playoffs before losing to Whitehouse...ending with a (11-3-5)

(6-6-4) 6 playoff wins before losing in the A-AA Semis to Champion KC and 2012 AAA Semifinalist 0-1 ending w/ (12-7-4)

(5-5-4) then firing off 7 playoff wins this time only to lose in the Finals to KC again; finishing with a (12-6-4) record

....so if you are a ND Lady Irish fan; they appear to be right on track with their typical pre-playoff record of (6-6-3)......probably would be nice if they 1 or 2 more losses....the Seniors do have their 4th DISTRICT CHAMPIONSHIP in a row over 4th ranked CCS

Booger just sayin "Good Luck Girls & GO IRISH"

Records during my angel's four years were similar with four semifinals and two finals with one ring to her credit. Maybe one day Schem will figure out how to coach in Aug, Sept. and early Oct. And, you are right on CCS getting rid of a perfectly fine field.

Records during my angel's four years were similar with four semifinals and two finals with one ring to her credit. Maybe one day Schem will figure out how to coach in Aug, Sept. and early Oct. And, you are right on CCS getting rid of a perfectly fine field.

that girl of yours was definately part of some good soccer

Booger just sayin :thumb: