GREENBACK AT COALFIELD

ladykee

I've seen him play hoops some, he looks like he could certainly play div 2 hoops, maybe higher. It's just hard to tell sometimes vs the competition in these small schools just how good a standout player is. If he's better at football than hoops, that's pretty impressive though.

I agree that he could play D2 hoops. Think he might be a step slow to play D1 bball that's why I think he's a better football player. Edited by TheMan2015

I think with McKinney cf is 8-0 right now. They were more physical than greenback Friday in my opinion. Missed 2 td passes in the first quarter that McKinney easily hits. They win big against Harriman the week before also. Should be an interesting playoff.

I hate that there was so much hype about the top 4 in this region and the best player in the region will not play against the other 3 teams in the regular season. CF is going to have to win some tough playoff games on the road but they always do. If McKinney comes back and picks up where he left off, I like CF to represent the east again as long as there are no more injuries.

No arguement with either of the above posts.Just remember GB dropped ALOT of very easy passes also.If GB shows up and play without any intensity as they did at CF we will have another short season.The team i saw at kingston was 28 points better than the one Fri night---BUT that is why we play and that is why CF has out played us the past half a decade in the playoffs.Hope we meet again fellers!

Edited by orngnblk

Onb, are you riding up tomorrow? If so, be safe. If you meet up with 91, you guys can swing by my house. I'm usually home in the evening

Yes i will,plan on meeting with the guys about 12,91 and i will ride out after that.I do plan on headin back about three or four.150 miles back home and need to be back around 7 or 8.Too many furry citters get in the way after dark this time of yr.Lost a brand new Nomad on 05 to a 100 pound doe,i dont push my luck anymore getting too old,takes longer to heal.LOL!

Yes i will,plan on meeting with the guys about 12,91 and i will ride out after that.I do plan on headin back about three or four.150 miles back home and need to be back around 7 or 8.Too many furry citters get in the way after dark this time of yr.Lost a brand new Nomad on 05 to a 100 pound doe,i dont push my luck anymore getting too old,takes longer to heal.LOL!

I fell victim to grass clippings last year. I know the feeling :)

OnB you pointed out the very thing that changes everything in a game. Dropped passes can be deflating and will stagnate an offense real quick. They seem to be contagious. Also had only threw 2 INT all season and Hunter threw 2 in this game alone. Handing the ball over to a running team that can move the chains and churn out the clock kept this score much closer than it should have been. These things happen to the passing game on wet nights. That ball gets heavy and slick. With the wet conditions both teams seemed to do their best when able to take the ball right up the gut with no cutting or juking. On a dry night with both teams fully rostered playing to their full potential I gotta think it would be a classic with no team having a clear advantage. Maybe we'll get that game down the road.

OnB you pointed out the very thing that changes everything in a game. Dropped passes can be deflating and will stagnate an offense real quick. They seem to be contagious. Also had only threw 2 INT all season and Hunter threw 2 in this game alone. Handing the ball over to a running team that can move the chains and churn out the clock kept this score much closer than it should have been. These things happen to the passing game on wet nights. That ball gets heavy and slick. With the wet conditions both teams seemed to do their best when able to take the ball right up the gut with no cutting or juking. On a dry night with both teams fully rostered playing to their full potential I gotta think it would be a classic with no team having a clear advantage. Maybe we'll get that game down the road.

If we have McKinney then we will be airing it out. Losing him completely changed our offensive style.