Bradley Central 4-2 (1-2) @ the Fred. Dobyns-Bennett 4-2 (2-1)

Indian423

Yes you're correct: the refs screwed us in that game as well. Was far from home

Cooking.

Really? You must not have access to Hudl?? Our QB was three yards clear of the first down and the side judge takes it back then calls a phantom penalty that takes it from 4th and an inch to 4th and five which also stops the clock with 54 seconds left. The game over is what is should have been but instead you get the ball back. We also had Copeland tackled for a safety and the same ref spots it at the 1 yard line. Film doesn't lie...go watch some Hudl before you make ignorant statements like that...the refs tried to steal the game and then a couple BC students stole from the SH kids locker room.

Go Toppers!

Edited by Acumen

I actually traveled to kingsport last night to watch the game knowing it would be a good game, better than ours anyways. I wasn't disappointed for sure. What has happened to the defense for you guys batman? Over 1100 yards in 2 weeks? I was shocked at how easy BC was able to continue to pass, been a longggggg time since I've seen a team just forsake a running game. And I was completely shocked that no adjustments were made at halftime at db.

I don't know but it better be fixed before you guys come to j fred

Really? You must not have access to Hudl?? Our QB was three yards clear of the first down and the side judge takes it back then calls a phantom penalty that takes it from 4th and an inch to 4th and five which also stops the clock with 54 seconds left. The game over is what is should have been but instead you get the ball back. We also had Copeland tackled for a safety and the same ref spots it at the 1 yard line. Film doesn't lie...go watch some Hudl before you make ignorant statements like that...the refs tried to steal the game and then a couple BC students stole from the SH kids locker room.

Go Toppers!

Yes we all have been watching hudl... The refs was not in favor of any team that day for sure! Hudl also doesn't lie bout the spike ball that they called a fumble.. If I'm not mistaken, we had tons of more penalty yards than you all.

Did look at the films. You can tackle all you want to in the end zone, but if the ball is outside the end zone, it is not a saftey.

Y'all just keep whining and take up this win. If it hadn't of been for 2 TD passes dropped in the end zone that lead to 0 points and that "fumble" spiked ball, bradley would have ran off with that game. That's the way it goes so congrats on that win! We should be 7-0 going into harden valleys game. Take care and have fun with your "ignorant posts"

I had the privilege of getting a top deck ticket for the first time, that was very cool. As a non-Homer for either school, yes, this bunch of referees were pretty bad. To answer you question, the refs were from Greeneveille. I recognized the little fat one from basketball. Hahaha

I know one from Greeneville that has said he would love any chance to do a DB game.He hates DB with a passion.I don't know who had the game last night.