Bradley Central 4-2 (1-2) @ the Fred. Dobyns-Bennett 4-2 (2-1)

Indian423

The Bears' 56 points scored last night was the most that D-B has given up in 53 seasons. Oak Ridge beat the Indians 62-14 in 1962.

Also Tyler Carpenter's 17 receptions for the Bears last night is 4th all-time in state history according to the TSSAA. James Stovall of BCHS is still 2nd all-time with 20 vs Oak Ridge in 2011. 

Cole Copeland was 31 of 41 passing last night for the Bears for 464 yards and 5 td's. He rushed for 115 yards and scored 3 td's in the 2nd half. That's 8 td's for Copeland and 579 total yards of offense. His total passing yards are 2nd all-time at BCHS to his uncle Brent Copeland who amassed 495 yards in 1996 vs Cookeville on 42 of 56 passing and 7 td's. The Bears dropped that game 52-48. 

I believe this answered question of whom is the best QB in 6a

Just hope this qb continues to show up like this. HV matches us a lot better than DB with talent wise.

Than the big bad Maryville! Phew if our special teams doesn't get it together, Maryville will put 80 on us. Bradley and Maryville may be the 2 best teams in this region. Course Maryville has us all beat by 10 miles. It would be fun to hang with them for just a tad bit before they put the best down on lol

Bradley and Maryville may be the 2 best teams in this region. 

Whoa now.  You guys have 2 losses.  Bearden and Science Hill.  Both at your home.  Before the excuses roll in, Bearden had to play in the same elements that BC did as well.  I've already said it, and I know our game was a 1 point game, but without a ridiculous comeback that rainy night, Bearden wins it going away.  28-14 w/ 4:20 left in the game (w/ a fumbled snap going in @ the 1 yard line).  Bearden's QB also out gained Bradley's through the air by 50 yards (225-176). Again, on the same slop for both sides.  Big time win for the Bears last night, and Bearden will definitely be the underdog next Friday, and rightfully so, but before you crown yourself top two in the conference, remember you're 2-2 just like DB, HVA, and Bearden.  Science Hill also beat you as well.  And they're 3-1.  Just saying.

Whoa now.  You guys have 2 losses.  Bearden and Science Hill.  Both at your home.  Before the excuses roll in, Bearden had to play in the same elements that BC did as well.  I've already said it, and I know our game was a 1 point game, but without a ridiculous comeback that rainy night, Bearden wins it going away.  28-14 w/ 4:20 left in the game (w/ a fumbled snap going in @ the 1 yard line).  Bearden's QB also out gained Bradley's through the air by 50 yards (225-176). Again, on the same slop for both sides.  Big time win for the Bears last night, and Bearden will definitely be the underdog next Friday, and rightfully so, but before you crown yourself top two in the conference, remember you're 2-2 just like DB, HVA, and Bearden.  Science Hill also beat you as well.  And they're 3-1.  Just saying.

Copeland had no help during much of that game with receivers who dropped pass after pass. So the statement that your QB out did ours should be your QB and RECEIVERS out did ours. But the bottom line is that when it got to end Bradley took it to you and did what it took to win the game. That is all I will say on that.

Copeland had no help during much of that game with receivers who dropped pass after pass. So the statement that your QB out did ours should be your QB and RECEIVERS out did ours. But the bottom line is that when it got to end Bradley took it to you and did what it took to win the game. That is all I will say on that.

And took the L.

And footage was sent in that we did cross the line on that 2 point con. Everyone who seen that game knows our WR lost that game. A loss is a loss but we should have won. This team should be 7-0.

Excuse #1...Excuse #2...Undefeated teams play for 4 quarters. You're exactly where you deserve to be.

Where you go Dog? Have not seen you eating crow over all your great input into the West vs Farragut game. You seemed to have an opinion before kickoff but now you seem to be over here given these poor people your 2 cents.

Edited by MeritIII