Wayne County @ Houston County

wildcat89

We respect you, you guys have been posting on a lot of forums about us as well. Houston County got a little bit of advantage being playing at home so dont worry bout our score against them like the wildcats been saying focus on irish this week.

And WC respects y'all as well, just not worried about y'all for a couple of weeks. Huntingdon has a great program and a great reputation

if u think WC cares what huntingdon scored against HC.....u are badly mistaken....all WC wants to do is go up there and try to take care of business.....the ONLY time we wanna match scores with huntingdon is in our matchup!!!!

We gon do more than match scored, 33!! They gonna have to try hard just to put up more than 3 scores on our crazy good Defense!!

Especially considering they have only thrown the ball 11 of 18(!!) all year...

Anddddd I know I know Hdon fans b4 yall get yalls panties in a wad...I know yall CAN throw it IF you wanted to......

We gon do more than match scored, 33!! They gonna have to try hard just to put up more than 3 scores on our crazy good Defense!!

Especially considering they have only thrown the ball 11 of 18(!!) all year...

Anddddd I know I know Hdon fans b4 yall get yalls panties in a wad...I know yall CAN throw it IF you wanted to......

we all know they can when they want to........but can they throw when they HAVE to.......practice makes perfect....11 of 18 aint much practice.....that being said 8 of those 11 completions went for tds is pretty impresive!!!!!!!!!

Here is Rice's passing stats so far thru 6 games.... I will post the entire updated off stats on our Wayne County Football thread on here. Also if yall have a Facebook, you should look my page up. Just type in.....

Wayne County Wildcat Football and like the page. I got TONS of info & pictures on there.

#5 Rice

Passing: 44-60 899 yds 14 TDs 0 INTs

Rushing: 36 rushes 241 yds 1 TDs

Best stat of all.... of the nearly 100 times he has either passed or ran it he has ZERO turnovers!!!

Yeah!  That is the best stat of all.

And all the game film I've seen so far tell an even better story than the statistics....

Rise is a STUD.  He seems to be a real class act as well with a level head, clutch QB poise, scramble skills, pin-point accuracy even on the run, great decision-making, high football IQ, and a brilliant grasp of the various play concepts WC executes.

Major kudos to the family, program & town that has helped form this young man!!

I'm a fan of smash-mouth run games; but the way the game is shaped now....if you can get that kind of efficient production out of the QB position with 0 turnovers, you can beat anyone on any given night.

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Huntingdon don't have much to worry about this week with McEwen but we got a game with HC and I'm still uncertain how we will match up. They are 4-1

ur right 89....ready to go up there and go head to head with another good team......HC likes to run the football...WC prides itself on smashmouth football.........may the best team win