Wayne County @ Houston County

wildcat89

I don't see much rain standing on the top of that huge hill , look out below though

Not sure what exactly that means but anyway, can't wait til tomorrow night and see what kind of game plan coach Rice brings, seems it's been different every week, I guess we fans had gotten used to the old region games and just knew what to expect. It's been a fun ride so far this year facing new teams and really knowing nothing about them!

Not sure what exactly that means but anyway, can't wait til tomorrow night and see what kind of game plan coach Rice brings, seems it's been different every week, I guess we fans had gotten used to the old region games and just knew what to expect. It's been a fun ride so far this year facing new teams and really knowing nothing about them!

It really has been a fun ride. Can't wait til Tomorrow 7pm!!

So next Friday we have Wayne Co vs Huntingdon and Union City vs Dresden? The four best teams in the west all in action against each other. What a great night for west TN football.

WC actually plays McEwen next week but that's ok. People can go watch UC Dresden and then the following week come to waynesboro and watch WC Huntingdon. If I could make it I would definitely watch the UC Dresden game.