Wayne County @ Houston County

wildcat89

I belive he's just short of 1000 yds

Here is Rice's passing stats so far thru 6 games.... I will post the entire updated off stats on our Wayne County Football thread on here. Also if yall have a Facebook, you should look my page up. Just type in.....

Wayne County Wildcat Football and like the page. I got TONS of info & pictures on there.

#5 Rice

Passing: 44-60 899 yds 14 TDs 0 INTs

Rushing: 36 rushes 241 yds 1 TDs

Best stat of all.... of the nearly 100 times he has either passed or ran it he has ZERO turnovers!!!

Here is individual stats for Houston County..

Passing:

#5 14/45 30% 170 yds 1TD 5INT 12.1 YPC

Rushing:

#11 598 rush yds 6TDs

#6 352 rush yds 3TDs

#13 304 rush yds 6TDs

#5 146 rush yds 4TDs

#99 79 rush yds 1TDs

#9 57 rush yds

Receiving:

#15 4 rec 59 yds

#9 3 rec 74 yds

#99 3 rec 7 yds 1TD

#87 2 rec 23 yds

#11 2 rec 7 yds

Kickoff Returns:

#11 10 returns 199 yds 1TD LONG 76

#9 7 returns 215 yds 1TD LONG 77

Average Kick Return 25 yds

Average Punt Return (Returned 2 for 32 yds)

nice job

Just so your aware Kermit, and maybe you are and are just wanting to really talk up Huntingdon varsity as well as JV, but we pulled our starters as well on defense to ensure their health for the rest of the season. Only one defensive starter played during the fourth quarter and that was our safety. Hats off to the junior varsity of Huntingdon for their score as it was obvious this program has good fortune to come for many years. Their depth and athleticism even in their freshmen and sophomore crew, is a diagram of building a consistent program. that said, the way you and a few others have described it insinuated we didn't even deserve to be on the field with Huntingdon's JV and that is over exaggerating.

Again we've stated the obvious. Huntingdon was better and they handled us easily. That said lets not beat it into submission like were a worthless 5-1 program. As I stated earlier in HC and Huntingdon's forum, Huntingdon and Wayne are in a league of their own. Just because we cant compete with Huntingdon and will have trouble doing so with Wayne doesn't mean that were useless and cant beat the rest of the region to secure a 3 rd seed playoff birth. That seems pretty respectable to me for most anyone in our region, especially a team coming off a 1-9 and a 2-8 season the last two years. I've showed your team their respect that was due now kindly do the same to mine.

Just seems like every post I've seen you write involving HC that I can recollect is bashing our credibility as a competitive football team. Which is to say the least entirely incorrect.

That's a bunch of Bullcrap.  HC kelp their starters out on the field until they scored twice in the second half on the Huntingdon JV team..  But with that said # 13 ...I thinks scored and he is hard nosed and a very good player on a bad team, 

WC will try their best to scored as much as Huntingdon did and that's ok.   Bottom line WC keep healthy.  PERIOD.  

That's a bunch of Bullcrap. HC kelp their starters out on the field until they scored twice in the second half on the Huntingdon JV team.. But with that said # 13 ...I thinks scored and he is hard nosed and a very good player on a bad team,

WC will try their best to scored as much as Huntingdon did and that's ok. Bottom line WC keep healthy. PERIOD.

Your obviously not as smart as you think you are. Watch the film . I said defense. Dumb***

That's a bunch of Bullcrap.  HC kelp their starters out on the field until they scored twice in the second half on the Huntingdon JV team..  But with that said # 13 ...I thinks scored and he is hard nosed and a very good player on a bad team, 

WC will try their best to scored as much as Huntingdon did and that's ok.   Bottom line WC keep healthy.  PERIOD.  

if u think WC cares what huntingdon scored against HC.....u are badly mistaken....all WC wants to do is go up there and try to take care of business.....the ONLY time we wanna match scores with huntingdon is in our matchup!!!!

Edited by wboro33

iv noticed huntingdon posters have mentioned WC an allfull lot in various posts...?????? :popcorneater:

We respect you, you guys have been posting on a lot of forums about us as well.  Houston County got a little bit of advantage being playing at home so dont worry bout our score against them like the wildcats been saying focus on irish this week.

That's a bunch of Bullcrap. HC kelp their starters out on the field until they scored twice in the second half on the Huntingdon JV team.. But with that said # 13 ...I thinks scored and he is hard nosed and a very good player on a bad team,

WC will try their best to scored as much as Huntingdon did and that's ok. Bottom line WC keep healthy. PERIOD.

If WC gets a big lead early coach Rice will pull his starters regardless if HC does or not. WC could care less about trying to do what Huntingdon does, all WC cares about is HC right now! If WC is up and HC leaves their starters in and they score then so be it, just good experience for our young kids. But before this can be discussed WC has to go out and take care of buissiness, WC may have their hands full Friday night, you can bet our coaches ain't overlooking HC, it's one week at a time here. Coach Rice, Coach Crews and the other assistants do a great job putting game plans together, they'll know exactly what each player needs to do on both sides of the ball and what plays they need to run that gives WC the best chance at moving the ball. WC has not opened the playbook up all year, they have kept things as basic as possible and only run what they need to in order to win. They also have done a great job on defense shutting our opponents main weapons down. I can't say nothing about the other coaches in the region except for Cwoods and pc's because I know nothing about them, but WC's coaches are some of the best in the state and we are very blessed to have them! All are class acts!