West at Farragut

WestHigh4Life

As much as I hate to say it, Farragut will roll in this one.  This team is the real deal.  38-7 Farragut.

Well you at least got the 7 part right - just picked the wrong team to score it - so I'll give you half credit. Give credit where credit is due - both teams looked tough on D and both came to win tonight. Not sure why it's too big of a surprise, not a single West player on that field has ever lost to Farragut, or Bearden, or Hardin Valley, or............

Stop it.  You're sandbagging.  You know what's about to happen.

Actually he was not sand bagging - he must have actually known that this was going to be a good game. So tell me what's about to happen since you seem to know so much. Maybe your crystal ball only works in 6A. How about you use it to predict the score of an IML game between West and Bearden - or the odds of Bearden making it out of the first round of the playoffs.

The Ads were tough and I don't really want to see them again anytime soon. That game could have changed on any given play either for West or Farragut. Two very evenly matched squads leaving it on the field - gotta love high school football.