West at Farragut

WestHigh4Life

wait ....you asked me to prove you wrong about west not being as good this year vs last?? did I not give you examples why I believe that? like I said over and over its my fn opinion sorry that a stupid message board opinion hurts your feelings--- my agenda??? you really are reaching.... my only agenda is taking care of my family..i gave an opinion you gave one --fair enough I get your point about the rb for yall -- my point about 45 has no agenda --was a good hs lb last year--dl he has been outstanding that's all so you understand ---------west obviously is/was better than farrragut Friday and last year ---imo west aint is good this year and if we are so unlucky to play west in playoffs we will see if they are better that night if that happens maybe we can discuss face to face again no hard feelings at least on my part

I never quoted you but have you been.deaf to what I've posted in this thread? Teams like West the last two years come around like every 10 years unless you're Maryville. Of course they're not as good as last year. But they're still pretty darn good. Your point is ridiculous because it's so obvious. But you keep beating a dead horse

I never quoted you but have you been.deaf to what I've posted in this thread? Teams like West the last two years come around like every 10 years unless you're Maryville. Of course they're not as good as last year. But they're still pretty darn good. Your point is ridiculous because it's so obvious. But you keep beating a dead horse

Maybe there is a connection to a "dead horse".

On August 9, 1995, at 4:23 am, eight days after his 53rd birthday,Jerry Garcia was found dead in his room at the rehabilitation clinic.[5][65] The cause of death was a heart attack.[66]Garcia had long struggled with drug addiction,[5] weight problems, sleep apnea,[5] heavy smoking, and diabetes—all of which contributed to his physical decline. 

The 2 calls at the end that allowed Farragut to attempt that last field goal were awful.  How can you grab a guys shoulder and tackle him forward, he spins around in the air so it's a horse collar?  Then the PI on the hail mary? Two untimed downs to get FHS into field goal range? Wow!  The stripes did all they could but the kick was short, thank goodness.  That would have just been wrong, had that kick been good.  The refs conduct after the game towards a member of the West staff was the kind of stuff people get fired over.  Unbelievable!

The 2 calls at the end that allowed Farragut to attempt that last field goal were awful. How can you grab a guys shoulder and tackle him forward, he spins around in the air so it's a horse collar? Then the PI on the hail mary? Two untimed downs to get FHS into field goal range? Wow! The stripes did all they could but the kick was short, thank goodness. That would have just been wrong, had that kick been good. The refs conduct after the game towards a member of the West staff was the kind of stuff people get fired over. Unbelievable!

This ^^^

The 2 calls at the end that allowed Farragut to attempt that last field goal were awful.  How can you grab a guys shoulder and tackle him forward, he spins around in the air so it's a horse collar?  Then the PI on the hail mary? Two untimed downs to get FHS into field goal range? Wow!  The stripes did all they could but the kick was short, thank goodness.  That would have just been wrong, had that kick been good.  The refs conduct after the game towards a member of the West staff was the kind of stuff people get fired over.  Unbelievable!

The Knox West coach probably deserved it. I'd say the ref probably got sick of talking to chicken-s*** b*******. Can't say that I blame him.

You sure you are a Maryville fan?? GTHOH!

Ignore the troll - too much class in Rebel Nation for this to be anything other than somebody out to just start an argument.  I would assume his real team is sub .500 and he is looking to find something else to do (or just got it handed to him by West).  Real Maryville fans have better things to focus on than 2 5A teams that have no bearing on their state title run.