Mairvul heads down two Lowur Allin-Wick

STARSNBARS

You're wrong on this. Blount County Schools can dictate whether you go to WB or Heritage, but as long as you live in Blount County (city limits included ) you CAN go to a county school. As far as getting in an overcrowded WB, if the Principal approves a kid, it can happen. If I were you I'd take my word on this one friend. Trust me, I know.

I don't doubt what you say. I was just telling them that its not as simple as showing up and getting enrolled at WB if you live in the city because WB stays overcrowded. Sure, the principal can approve you anyway but what are the chances of them taking on more bodies when they are already overcrowded if they don't know you from Adam? I'd wager it is pretty low. I just know that when I went to Carpenters and WB they were both very strict about making you provide proof of residency.

I don't doubt that schools are supposed to be open to kids that live in the city. However, that changes if the school is overcrowded. Schools first priority is making sure they have room for kids in their own zone.

ifni live in the city , i pay city and county taxes. I can send my kids to a county school if i choose to , although i cannot think of a reason why. The kid in the city is no different than the kid in the county because both taxes are paid. The courts would have to do some serious digging to deny that.

ifni live in the city , i pay city and county taxes. I can send my kids to a county school if i choose to , although i cannot think of a reason why. The kid in the city is no different than the kid in the county because both taxes are paid. The courts would have to do some serious digging to deny that.

Sure,

No one ever said you can't send your kid to a county school. I said it doesn't work that way with WB because of the overcrowding issue.

Good night for football. Good crowd. WB had some flashes. I don't like that spread when you can't protect the QB, but they played decently hard. I really enjoyed watching THE KID and the tough RB play-good memories. The pitch pass call was a good one by the Shad. Could have been caught. Murvil has a lot of choices on offense. I thought they looked some rusty after the bye week. Officials were a little too obvious, but it was all good.