Friday Oct 16 Union City/Dresden & Wayne Co/Huntingdon

TheAmbassador

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen "waterboy", leave the foosball to the grown ups. You and your boytoy- BigPurple (plus 1) need to get a little more educated about the setup in Tennessee. Unless Dresden/UC/Peabody and the rest have moved Regions, then I am still the Genius.

Here's what they call a clue:

1. Coacht Scoreboard

2. Click on a school (Huntingdon)

3. Click on region schedule

4. See region layout

I'll make it easy for you simple minds. If you guys troll me long enough, you're bound to get a little smarter. So before you come on here talking smack, you may want to "really" think before typing.

The POWER Region is Division I Class A Region 7 and Huntingdon isn't in it girlies.

That's not what you said in your first post. You are back pedaling now because you said something that made you look stupid. You said Huntingdons weak region would hurt them against Wayne Co. Well they are in the same region. That's why the poster busted your chops. Because you say stupid stuff.

But I'm sure you will fire back with something to try and save face and make you look like a "genius". So go ahead. Say something else that you think is "smart". Everyone sees you for what you are and it's not a genius I promise.

Comparing the Region 6 teams to the Region 7 teams....not Huntingdon to Wayne County. Classless vs. Class there.

Listen "waterboy", leave the foosball to the grown ups. You and your boytoy- BigPurple (plus 1)

need to leave the trash talking to the professionals.

I'll make it easy for you simple minds. If you guys troll me long enough, you're bound to get a little smarter.

The POWER Region is Division I Class A Region 7 and Huntingdon isn't in it girlies.

I think he was telling you Wayne county and Huntingdon are in the same region.  They play the same teams other than 3.

Man, what a night of football this will be.  U.C. and Dresden, Wayne Co. vs. Huntingdon.  I'll make my predictions later because you never know what could happen tonight. i hope everyone stays healthy and dry. Can't wait for next Friday. I hope I'm not sick from rain tonight or does West Carroll have a dome? lol