GCA travels to sweetwater

Raven52

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOY i wish this was a SW/GB thread,i like that little feller!Reminds me of the good ole days.WHOOOO!I will be good Pride and step aside.Good luck to the Rams and to your Wildcats little feller.LOL!

Well thanks Orngnblk appreciate that maybe in the near future we can get a yearly GB/SW thread going I do enjoy the comradery! On another note look forward to hosting GCA this Friday and hope our boys show up and give the Mighty Rams a game. Welcome to the Sweetwater Valley Pride not sure if this is The Rams first visit or not but after the last 2 weeks I just hope it's a dry night for everyone

Edited by LinebackerU87

Well thanks Orngnblk appreciate that maybe in the near future we can get a yearly GB/SW thread going I do enjoy the comradery! On another note look forward to hosting GCA this Friday and hope our boys show up and give the Mighty Rams a game. Welcome to the Sweetwater Valley Pride not sure if this is The Rams first visit or not but after the last 2 weeks I just hope it's a dry night for everyone

Thanks LB. Looking forward to the trip down I-75

This will be a lot better game than last week.. I still look for this to be one sided before the end of the game. 21-0 at half and 42-7 at the end is how I vision this one.

I agree somewhat.21-28 at the half and 48-7 Mac likes a good 42 point difference if he can get it especially on the teams that used to be very good teams.Likes to send a message,ask me how i know!LOL.SW back in the day was ALOT like Alcoa vry athletic and was the team to beat to win the State. Edited by orngnblk

I agree somewhat.21-28 at the half and 48-7 Mac likes a good 42 point difference if he can get it especially on the teams that used to be very good teams.Likes to send a message,ask me how i know!LOL.SW back in the day was ALOT like Alcoa vry athletic and was the team to beat to win the State.

Sweetwater looks to be better than they were last year. 1st meeting between these 2 schools. Rams will need to play well to get the W. I'm not sure that I see the blowout you guys are predicting.

Sweetwater looks to be better than they were last year. 1st meeting between these 2 schools. Rams will need to play well to get the W. I'm not sure that I see the blowout you guys are predicting.

You beat RW,you all are better than Loudon and Seq.So IMO you should beat the Wilcats as bad as i am predicting.This is just my Opinion tho.You gonna try and prove me wrong again?If so im not pickin you all again this yr.LOL. Edited by orngnblk

You beat RW,you all are better than Loudon and Seq.So IMO you should beat the Wilcats as bad as i am predicting.This is just my Opinion tho.You gonna try and prove me wrong again?If so im not pickin you all again this yr.LOL.

I don't think they're playing all that bad. RW put it on them pretty good. Just think we will need to play well to get the win on the road.

I don't think they're playing all that bad. RW put it on them pretty good. Just think we will need to play well to get the win on the road.

Our game against them was kind of a fluke. We scored 2 TD's in our 1st 3 offensive plays. They were shell shocked and sort of layed down. Ever time they would mount a drive we would create a turnover. They had 5 turnovers in that game. One of those weird games where everything we did turned to gold. Perfect storm. Edited by TigerNation14