2 Mckenzie

3 Tca

4 Jcs

Aville will host riverside

Mckenzie will host hickman cty

Tca will travel to waverly

Jcs will travel to scotts hill

This is my projection for first round.

Very difficult to type these words but ..............I agree with you. According to Adad26, Aville will be playing Waverly in round 2 so I guess we just need to go ahead and forfeit round 1 and hit the hardwood. Maybe we can purchase some tickets and watch that game if we don't have a basketball game.

Very difficult to type these words but ..............I agree with you. According to Adad26, Aville will be playing Waverly in round 2 so I guess we just need to go ahead and forfeit round 1 and hit the hardwood. Maybe we can purchase some tickets and watch that game if we don't have a basketball game.

Surely they wouldn't schedule a bball game on a playoff football game night ?

I think you guys will beat waverly. Is Goldsmith back?

I think you guys will beat waverly. Is Goldsmith back?

Yes. MRI was clear. No tears. He could have played remainder of McKenzie game but was held out due to precaution. It was a good move because his future could have been affected. He has "jumpers knee" which is equivalent to tendonitis. He's good to go and should run all over Gibson Co on Friday.