Soddy Daisy at Rhea County

I will end with this...good luck and hope you lose every game you play. But throwing the ball to an Ineligible TE, you have a shot every week.

Go Soddy...RC, #suckstosuck

Since I am a crybaby...if we see you again and with the same result...you will hear more crying with that tail whipping you took. #2014Champs #GoSoddy #walletrefs #crybaby

The maroon Eagle in the middle of the Turf is awful by the way! #GoldenEagles #maroon?

Point proven, I rest my case.

Can someone please post this clip from last year's playoff game? So I and others can see the play in question. At least then we can all see what y'all are talking about.

But back to the actual topic of Rhea vs Soddy. It a good night for football. Soddy is going to give Rhea all they can handle this year. This is such a good rivalry and the biggest game in the Chattanooga area tonight.

Ok so I did some research into this play in question so we can put this to bed.

Found the clip on Rhea Review 11:50 of the highlight film

The formation in question is an unbalanced line.

Formation number 4 on this link

http://assets.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/davie/1463998.html

And according to this

" Covered and uncovered are as follows:

Any player who is on the line of scrimmage (LOS) and "inside" another player who is on the LOS is considered covered. Anyone off the LOS or on the LOS but outside of other players on the LOS is an eligible receiver. Covered players are not eligible to receive forward passes."

So yes it was an illegal play, and the refs missed it. Which missed calls and bad calls happen all the time especially high school. (No surprise)

Looking at the clip again 55 is the uncovered tackle. Which now thanks to the A-11 offense is now an ineligible recieving number in high school just like in the NFL. Unlike in the past if the player reported to the ref then he would be ruled eligible

HEY LET'S NOT GET SO SENSITIVE AND MOVE ON..

IF PA CAN MOVE ON WITH THE WAY ALL YAL USED TO TALK ABOUT DEM OWLS THEN ERRBODY SHOULD BE ABLE TO..I MEAN YAL CAN HIT BELOW THE BELT SOMETIMES..BUT IT'S NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL IMO...YOU WIN SOME AND YOU LOSE SOME EVENTUALLY..#LIFE AIN'T FAIR #LOP

I agree PA. Please let's all move on already. It's a moot point now. Knox West won. It's over.