Marion @ Bledsoe

TheTruthPrevails

Absolutely nothing to see. Marion County will be up a minimum of 21 by the end of the first quarter and 35 at the half. There is only one team in the east that can compete with Marion County this season.

There are several out there that are pretty good and can beat you on any given night.

Hampton, Rockwood, and GCA all might have a say in things.

There are several out there that are pretty good and can beat you on any given night.

Hampton, Rockwood, and GCA all might have a say in things.

Wouldn't count AE out just yet either. Its hard to say just yet but they may be the best team in their region.Their game with Rockwood this week will be telling.

Wouldn't count AE out just yet either. Its hard to say just yet but they may be the best team in their region.Their game with Rockwood this week will be telling.

We'll know a lot about AE after Friday night. It's so hard to tell with them. Especially after barely beating tellico plains. They are obviously capable of being very good so I'm with you on not counting them out just yet. I need to see how Friday goes first

Well, it has been said that without zeman Bledsoe would have beaten us a couple of times and they would have a chance this year. Well, here is there chance on Friday night. No zeman and a backup qb. I like how the younger players are starting to develop, so much that you can start to see some holes filled next year by the departing seniors without much of a drop off. Qb will be the biggest question mark, but I have a feeling we will be ok there, although Logan will be missed.

How is Logan?  Still praying for a full recovery.  The article in the paper a couple of weeks ago was pretty disturbing.  I can't imagine what his parents have been and are still going through.

Well, it has been said that without zeman Bledsoe would have beaten us a couple of times and they would have a chance this year. Well, here is there chance on Friday night. No zeman and a backup qb. I like how the younger players are starting to develop, so much that you can start to see some holes filled next year by the departing seniors without much of a drop off. Qb will be the biggest question mark, but I have a feeling we will be ok there, although Logan will be missed.

I believe the MC boys are up for the challenge. I don't see the QB being an issue at all. Massengale needs support from the coaches and the fans. He has confidence but I'm sure he's not feeling the support and that will hinder anyone's strength and confidence! This IS the kid who took the team through the playoffs and to the State last year while Logan was playing elsewhere. So, what's the issue? Get behind your TEAM. There are 11 young men on that field, not one.

I believe the MC boys are up for the challenge. I don't see the QB being an issue at all. Massengale needs support from the coaches and the fans. He has confidence but I'm sure he's not feeling the support and that will hinder anyone's strength and confidence! This IS the kid who took the team through the playoffs and to the State last year while Logan was playing elsewhere. So, what's the issue? Get behind your TEAM. There are 11 young men on that field, not one.

I don't have a problem with Bryce at qb. He did an admirable job last year And has done fine this year. Everyone knows what Logan brings to the table. The above statement had nothing to do with Bryce but was making light of some excuses Bledsoe folks have made. Obviously you are kin to Bryce or close to him and maybe you have hurt feeling toward the situation, but the coaches did what was best for the team. Bryce is a fine athlete and has adjusted well to other positions.

How is Logan?  Still praying for a full recovery.  The article in the paper a couple of weeks ago was pretty disturbing.  I can't imagine what his parents have been and are still going through.

He is doing better than expected and ahead of schedule in his recovery. Not coming from his dad but someone told me he has started running and throwing this week.

Well said.

He is doing better than expected and ahead of schedule in his recovery. Not coming from his dad but someone told me he has started running and throwing this week.

Glad to hear. I heard he has opportunities in college for baseball and football. Hope he makes a full recovery and does exactly what he wants. I love seeing these kids do well. Thanks for the update. Keep us all posted. Good luck this week. I don't think you will need much.