Warren Co @ Coffee Co (homecoming)

ccraider99

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been watching warren county football a very long time. Nobody is going to win with the talent level where it is as opposed to the teams we are playing. In saying that, it looks as if the team, especially the players have "mailed" it in. They looked disinterested Friday night, and coffee county looked interested. It seems to me that other staffs simply coach circles around our staff. I don't know the new coach but 8 games in and he appears to be really over his head. I've heard from my grandson there is no discipline, and the kids run practice. I've heard it's terribly bad on the offensive side of the ball. But if you watch the games you realize how poorly coached these kids are. Oh well, another year with 1 win. Until the admin decides to hire a competent coach, the losses will continue to pile up. Good thing for this coach, nobody cares if they win or lose.

Warrencountystud​ how can anyone provide evidence on this board?  Yes, I am bashing your inaccurate post because I know that what you posted isn't true.  That is my evidence -- my perspective. 

Thank you for taking the time to BASH the coach and administration with your brilliant insights.  Maybe you should go help the Titans this week or go over to Knoxville and evaluate Butch Jones for the University of Tennessee.  Can you help out the rest of the state? 

Edited by StanTrott

I don't care if Nick Saban was coaching Warren County, they don't have the players to win, especially in that Region. I don't know much at all about Coach Moore, but I do know they outcoached us in their only win. The problem with Warren is that football is obviously not very important there. They need to go out and find a coach that knows how to compete with the type players that Warren County has. If every team you play is more athletic than you, then you better find an offense and defense that fits those type kids.

I don't care if Nick Saban was coaching Warren County, they don't have the players to win, especially in that Region. I don't know much at all about Coach Moore, but I do know they outcoached us in their only win. The problem with Warren is that football is obviously not very important there. They need to go out and find a coach that knows how to compete with the type players that Warren County has. If every team you play is more athletic than you, then you better find an offense and defense that fits those type kids.

Ok. Guess it's just a bunch of no talent terrible kids. Need to just go ahead and shut the program down. Why do we even hire a coach? So to the poster above, is it coaching or no? You say no coach could win, and then say gotta find a coach who can win with this "type" of player. Which is it?

Ok. Guess it's just a bunch of no talent terrible kids. Need to just go ahead and shut the program down. Why do we even hire a coach? So to the poster above, is it coaching or no? You say no coach could win, and then say gotta find a coach who can win with this "type" of player. Which is it?

Sensitive much? Warren Co. has got to get the off the field problems fixed before they experience success on the field

Sensitive much? Warren Co. has got to get the off the field problems fixed before they experience success on the field

What's the problems off the field? Listen, I'm not a coach and never have been but not sure you gotta be a coach to see if kids are getting good coaching. When there are coaching issues it shows itself in penalties, putting the ball onthe ground and dropped passes. Y'all can blame it on the kids, and no, they aren't the most gifted, but they're better than they are getting.