District Results

Tuffnut

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Booger got a 1000 to 1 that there is a Hillary decal on the back window of nickinbuckers hybrid prius

Booger just sayin sml_gallery_298_17_645.gif

Somebody take this bet!  Not even close, you have the wrong side of the fence and I would drive a Prius but I cannot afford it.  I apologize to you and Cannon.  Guilt does make some folks say things to hurt others.   I want both of you to go to the mirror and look at it.  Repeat these lines.  "I am good enough.  I am smart enough and dog gone it people like me."  Say that until the guilt rises up and leaves you.  I forgive you.  I will leave you alone and stop rubbing your old wounds.  Just think, in 2017, you won't have to do this anymore.

you are forgivin and you dont have to fill guilty, Buck.....Booger ant hurt by what you said; but ole CC may be damaged by that tongue lashin you put on us privates .....tongue and cheek here on T.......for most anyway....nothin like rubbin a Booger; you keep at it.....

Playerscoach, did you pic up a new thread name 

Booger just sayinviannen_51.gif

you are forgivin and you dont have to fill guilty, Buck.....Booger ant hurt by what you said; but ole CC may be damaged by that tongue lashin you put on us privates .....tongue and cheek here on T.......for most anyway....nothin like rubbin a Booger; you keep at it.....

Playerscoach, did you pic up a new thread name

Booger just sayinviannen_51.gif

Look fella dont bring me into this. You guys seem to be having fun without me. Im using these threads to better decipher your "hillbilly ebonics." I'm still not fluent though. Keep posting. ðŸ‘

I see ol Boogie is still on here participating in any ruckus he can find, huh? It's always fun to read your ramblings...

It never changes, same old Charlie Brown's teacher talking about public/privates. The names may change but the donkey speak stays the same! Just shut up and get better! Build up your facilities, support your rec program, support your community, and support your kids.

This White House team though......very young, VERY talented...this may be the group that finally breaks the private stranglehold on D1A-AA. Don't think it'll be this season, but this freshman class is stellar. They are not as deep as the class of 2013, but arguably more talented. If they develop the heart those teams had, it's not a matter of if, but when...

DC from BDP (the other blue mist)

-Peace

Ideally, "right and proper" high school soccer classification should not be based on school population. That's not the difference maker. Way too many examples of small schools beating large schools. So what is the key difference? Answer: money.

It's not about how much money the players have. It's about the relative economic condition of the school. The wealthier the school, the more likely the soccer is better.

Roughly speaking, good economic school districts are found in the suburbs. Those are the quality high school soccer programs. On the other hand, rural schools and urban schools struggle with soccer.

When it comes to TSSAA classification, school population tends to work in football. It doesn't work (as well) in soccer. If it did, Austin East would be playing Maryville every year. Think for a minute about how that game would come out. For those of you out west, here's the truth: It would be a slaughter. Not even close. Maryville names their score in the first 10 minutes of play.

Want to see Austin East (and other similar schools) maintain soccer? Then fix the classification so that those girls have SOME chance to compete and grow their program.

If it's not fixed, I would predict schools like AE will simply drop the sport due to lack of interest.

I see ol Boogie is still on here participating in any ruckus he can find, huh? It's always fun to read your ramblings...

It never changes, same old Charlie Brown's teacher talking about public/privates. The names may change but the donkey speak stays the same! Just shut up and get better! Build up your facilities, support your rec program, support your community, and support your kids.

This White House team though......very young, VERY talented...this may be the group that finally breaks the private stranglehold on D1A-AA. Don't think it'll be this season, but this freshman class is stellar. They are not as deep as the class of 2013, but arguably more talented. If they develop the heart those teams had, it's not a matter of if, but when...

-Peace

well well; look what the cat dragged up.....yeah; we gotta new Charlie Brown on here...a hater that wants a hand out and not work; blamin all his losses and world problems on all us mega wealthy private schoolers.....he will pass or adjust; just like most of the others....

.....yep; gotta lotta time to waiste on here right now.... Booger Baby Mama says way too much time....semi retarded and no 3rd world habitats to be snoopin around in......college & HS soccer trips and friday night football; CoachT is a perfect fit

.....you and those Blue Devils were part of some chit chat the other day.....it does appear that those Blue Devils of yours are pickin it back up a bit.....that team WH had in 2012 was as good a PUB team as Booger seen on the pitch in our class for some time and not to shabby a group of fans.....speakin of; how is that ex-star keeper of yours.....that team was the only team to put Boogerette and the Lady Irish out of the state tourney on the first day during her run at ND......and we were supposed to be stacked for the final dance too

...looks as if that Humme matchup next week is pretty even for yall.....maybe yall get some Lipscomb next week cause WH's sister ant beatin em.....maybe we will see ya in Murfreesboro

Champ & Cannon ant got no prettier

Booger just sayin :thumb:

-Peace

John Deering did a great job coaching some of those freshman during their earlier years as Rowdies. Its a good group to say the least.

The problem though is CPA has a very good freshmen and 8th grade class.

Edited by Playerscoach

-Peace

They do that in areas where that is possible.  Like I have said, I don't have a dog in this fight.  My daughter plays on a AAA team.  Our small town has done that and competes with the big cities and private schools.  You cannot build that in these small towns.  Maybe some but not very many.  Go play in AAA or in the private school division, not to help the public schools but to help your own teams.  When you play these teams year after year, does it help your team....NO!  The only thing that can happen is to keep these teams from playing all.  Oh, well.  You can keep living in the castle, but I will continue to throw rocks at it.