District Results

Tuffnut

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Knox Catholic already tried that move up to AAA a few years back, ....they couldn't make it any further than the quarters and semis, so they moved back down to A-AA in 2013 so they could the 2013 & 2014 State Championships

now; as far as those DI & DII Private schools go....you may find a thread here on T with some real non-biased knowledgable scholars that can help you get a better grasp of how those Privates schools in the DII you are referrin and the Privates schools like the one Boogers is affiliated with at ND are not alike......a little tee pee dwellin friend from Sequatchie Valley and a chain smokin boozer with lots of wit from North Red Bank Mountain are 2 that come to mind that can help you understand

yes; our fans and coaches are very proud and its not because we have found a way to stay w/ the PUBS.....its more of a reflection of your ability to keep us out.....thats the thing bout us here at ND; pride is with us wherever we are and Booger not so sure whether his pride meter fluctuates on a move up or down the T$$AA classification ladder....

is it not because you yourself want a win; that you are trying to kick us out of class.....the answer is yes....hows your pride now, bucknik...are you disgustin yourself for tryin to lessin the playing field for your own advantage....

nope..... absolutely sure there ant no disgust here; being disgusted with winning is for for sheep ......thats Booger Pride

welcome to coachT.......it appears you are goin to be a good fit for the forums.....centzin just a weeeeee bit too much resentment about you; but Booger thinkin that will just have to be OK..... cause history shows us T'ers, that the hatred inside you will metastasize

Booger just sayin wolf-smiley-emoticon.gif

Lots of pride here Boog!  My daughter plays in AAA and would be more than happy playing anyone.  They have.  If anyone gave our team that oportunity to play in A-AA, they would decline.  It is not about hate.  It is injustice.  Why has this happenned for so long?  I coach a middle school team.  We go out my way to play the best.  That is what makes you better.  I have Notre Dame's schedule and you do play good teams outside of your conference.  However, it is a joke for you, KC, and CAK to play in this division in the end.  I do not blame the players.  They are just playing and I am sure doing their best.  The TSSAA, coaches, parents should not stand for this.  It is ridiculous!  Why did KC move back to A-AA?  Just because they could not win it all.  How pathetic is that?  My kid does not go to a private school but if she did, I would not let her play on a team that played in the A-AA.  I would her to have true pride when she realizes how or if they won.  I would find another good school that competes at a competitive level.  Hopefully, the new rules coming into effect in 2017 will fix this.  I just wish that it would have happened ten years ago.

Ouch!!  Didn't know there was a "senior division".  Us teams "down there" (wherever that is) are doing just fine!  We are still "alive" too!  Haven' ever won a State Title but hope to this year.  We actually have some pretty tough opponents in our league.  Heck, we actually played folks from ALL divisions and weren't frightened of em.  Made us better. Let's see, we beat Clarksville, which I heard was not too shabby.  Think they are AAA.  Beat CPA, an outstanding A-AA team.  Beat everybody else except 1 good team from Chattanooga.  You ought to schedule a game or 2 with our school.  We ain't skeered of the big bad AAA teams!!  B)

Ouch!!  Didn't know there was a "senior division".  Us teams "down there" (wherever that is) are doing just fine!  We are still "alive" too!  Haven' ever won a State Title but hope to this year.  We actually have some pretty tough opponents in our league.  Heck, we actually played folks from ALL divisions and weren't frightened of em.  Made us better. Let's see, we beat Clarksville, which I heard was not too shabby.  Think they are AAA.  Beat CPA, an outstanding A-AA team.  Beat everybody else except 1 good team from Chattanooga.  You ought to schedule a game or 2 with our school.  We ain't skeered of the big bad AAA teams!!  B)

Fine just keep beatin up on the small public schools in the state tournament.  I hope that makes you feel good.  I just looked back as far as Coach T goes and not one public school has won A-AA since Coach T started keeping up with their scores.  Guess how many private school have won AAA in that span........ well 0!  I would almost be willing to bet that if one public school won the state title in A-AA, all of you would be wanting out.  I hope that if happens but it probably won't because it would be like UT, Alabama, and Georiga playing in the OVC.  No way that on OVC team can beat all three.  Good luck to your girls.  I do not blame them.  They are just playing the game.  I will be cheering for every public school to beat the privates.

Quit whining, 2017 will be here before you know it.

I know.  Your team better get to recruiting and get some better coaches because the playing field will be level.  I just feel bad for all of these current public A-AA teams.  They work their butts off to play in a tournament that has them at a huge disadvantage.  Boog talks about the differences between the Private schools and the Divisions for the private schools.  What about the obvious differences between the public and the private?  It is idiotic for TSSAA to addresses this but wait till 2017!  Why?  Let's give these poor private schools a chance to get ready.  Across the board all private in their own group or groups, right now.  If public and private want to play, then do it in the regular season.  Step up private schools and do it!

now thats some funny stuff right there CC....tween you and impact; Booger gotta ace rap his rib cage 

someone tell nickinbocker24 that we already have a 1.8 your child is better than your child adjustment added to us to make it fair and that with only 400ish students in ND case we are playing up to 720ish....that still want make us into the AAA numbers.....we are A-AA numbers by TSSAA rules.....though we beat plenty of AAA's and we lose to plenty of AAA's....but we ant scared to play em

NEWS FLASH....Booger has taken on nickinbocker24's approach to child development and movin his little Boogers outta the private sector and puttin them into a school at the boittom of the food chain so they can grow and prosper 

Booger just sayin group_hoedown_lg_clr_23900.gif

Edited by Booger

Fine just keep beatin up on the small public schools in the state tournament. I hope that makes you feel good. I just looked back as far as Coach T goes and not one public school has won A-AA since Coach T started keeping up with their scores. Guess how many private school have won AAA in that span........ well 0! I would almost be willing to bet that if one public school won the state title in A-AA, all of you would be wanting out. I hope that if happens but it probably won't because it would be like UT, Alabama, and Georiga playing in the OVC. No way that on OVC team can beat all three. Good luck to your girls. I do not blame them. They are just playing the game. I will be cheering for every public school to beat the privates.

How big of a freakin multiplier do you want? Teams are just playing where they are told.

Edited by saw4ND