Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

they were without their qb...what if Waynesboro would have been without Rice

What if Huntingdon wouldn't have beaten Milan I don't see how y'all still find excuses to come up with. First off I don't nor wish for anybody to get hurt but it's part of the game of football. WC is the better team

MIrror is from Collinwood so has a learning disability. Take it easy on it.

Figures Cwood would pull for them but my point is you can't go off people getting hurt yes it could hurt your team but when they run on that field they know they have a possibility of getting hurt just part of it. On another note WC takes away a few mistakes they played a very solid game.

Congrats Wayne County. Looks like the Stangs might have been "overrated". Always nice to see some arrogant fans taken down a few notches. I hope Wayne County shot some fireworks for Kermit. He loves it! In all seriousness, really hate to hear about Huntingdon's injuries. Prayers going up for those guys.

Congrats Wayne County. Looks like the Stangs might have been "overrated". Always nice to see some arrogant fans taken down a few notches. I hope Wayne County shot some fireworks for Kermit. He loves it! In all seriousness, really hate to hear about Huntingdon's injuries. Prayers going up for those guys.

Definatly sending prayers for the injured

I really hate it. I'm sure they're great kids