Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

They can blame it on whatever they want to but this game is nowhere near as close as the score. WC shot themselves in the foot on atleast three drives when HHS had no answer.

I agree it could have been worse. However, it could easily have been closer as well. Huntingdon fumbling on the first play didn't help. Running into the kicker in the 4th on what could have been a game tying drive.

WC was clearly the better team tonight. I would love to see a rematch but it will be difficult for Huntingdon to get past NCS.

was thinking the same thing.......maybe their d was the reason.idk for some reason we were not crisp like we were most of the year.........emotions maybe

That's my experience 33. Good defenses will always inadvertently cause some unforced errors. Nonetheless, this was a great win for the wildcats. Would love to be able to start a CA south vs WCHS thread on Nov 27the

Best games every week have been practices too. He might pull one or two out of his hat this week.

No but you are wrong if u think 28 is all wayne county i gonna score to beat us.

Well at least Wayne County dont shoot fireworks if they win or they better not lol.

Its all good Im glad u replied though. I thought you guys had a kicked why going for it on 4th downs so much or were you like at their 38 yard line area or something. Hope we dont make many penalties if u dont fumble much.

I still realistically dont see you stopping us much only way you might stop us is penalty wise u might get lucky on them.

Thanks for the article looks like murphy fair got some sense and changed his mind after he made his book and picked Wayne County. I wonder if he'll go to this game or another one. Probably another one a few years ago there was lexington and chester county and Huntingdon vs MILAN and instead of the historic rivalry game he went to watch lexington blow them out.

OOPS mentioned MILAN again lol maybe thats why he is picking us :)

Might wanna rethink all this

Let me start by saying did you see #44 level the wc player on his run before he got hurt. not a single player for wc delivered a lick like that all night.huntingdon defense was non existence with 44 hurt.wc defense played excellent against huntingdon 3rd &4 th string backs.bottom line is huntingdon got out coached which seems to happen a lot in big games.you can't use injuries as an excuse aleast try running 2 different play.huntingdon season is will be a quick exit in playoff.with hhs two best players gone for the season.

Let me start by saying did you see #44 level the wc player on his run before he got hurt. not a single player for wc delivered a lick like that all night.huntingdon defense was non existence with 44 hurt.wc defense played excellent against huntingdon 3rd &4 th string backs.bottom line is huntingdon got out coached which seems to happen a lot in big games.you can't use injuries as an excuse aleast try running 2 different play.huntingdon season is will be a quick exit in playoff.with hhs two best players gone for the season.

You said WC relyed on Rice to move the ball but said HHS had to many weapons to rely on y'all's qb, now your saying y'all can't win without the qb! Which is it?

I missed the game tonight. Had to work. Heard it on the radio. Does Huntingdon not have any other plays than what they ran against Trenton last year when they got beat in the playoffs. Hurt players I understand but same old vanilla plays. No sweep or reverse or screen pass or any thing. Well if that is all they got then maybe 1 or 2 games the playoffs. Same Ole same Ole.

Lol get outta here. IF both teams were both completely healthy Wayne County still wins by 2 td.. This game was not as close a score indicates. If Rice connects on TD pass in third, that would have made 28-6.. Be thankful this one didn't get out of hand

You said WC relyed on Rice to move the ball but said HHS had to many weapons to rely on y'all's qb, now your saying y'all can't win without the qb! Which is it?

we loss our two best players last two weeks .this is 1A take the two best players off any 1a team and see if they're the same team.loss rice and #4 or 8 yall don't win

Both teams will be tough outs in the playoffs, but I've already had 2 of my "friends" tell me tonight that Huntingdon got shafted by the refs. Imagine that?? But they were from Carroll County, so go figure. Good win WC.

Horse (AKA- My Lil' Pony) and a couple of his lady friends will be on here a little later commenting about it, I'm sure.

I want examples of this bull crap, shafted by the ref  mess!  I was at the same game and there was no such thing!  Give me a break!

Let me start by saying did you see #44 level the wc player on his run before he got hurt. not a single player for wc delivered a lick like that all night.huntingdon defense was non existence with 44 hurt.wc defense played excellent against huntingdon 3rd &4 th string backs.bottom line is huntingdon got out coached which seems to happen a lot in big games.you can't use injuries as an excuse aleast try running 2 different play.huntingdon season is will be a quick exit in playoff.with hhs two best players gone for the season.it

maybe u couldnt see from that side but i saw wc laying licks ALL NIGHT LONG minus one long td run

Lol get outta here. IF both teams were both completely healthy Wayne County still wins by 2 td.. This game was not as close a score indicates. If Rice connects on TD pass in third, that would have made 28-6.. Be thankful this one didn't get out of hand

if huntingdon had of broke three long runs it won't have been close.that just stupid when people say.if this or that had happened in a game of football