Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Huntingdon is 1 Dimensional. When you run the ball on 3rd and 9,12,and 16. It's not going to be hard to stop them. They tried to throw once that resulted in a pick. And I have no idea why on their 2nd TD the went for 2 after WC missed their 3rd extra point. Why put yourself in a position where if you don't convert there you HAVE to go for 2 next time just to tie.

Congrats to WC...u have a very good football team. Would love to have played you with all our horses but that's football..I will say it's unacceptable not to have a 7 man crew work this game. This was the worst crew I have seen all year...they were there to get there $95 and go home 2 examples Huntingdon player shoves WC player after the play...NO FLAG

..Huntingdon freshman QB laying on the ground covering for the ball and WC player comes in late right in front of white hat...NO FLAG....no excuses..yall are the better football team...hope we circle the wagons and get another shot at yall

Huntingdon is 1 Dimensional. When you run the ball on 3rd and 9,12,and 16. It's not going to be hard to stop them. They tried to throw once that resulted in a pick. And I have no idea why on their 2nd TD the went for 2 after WC missed their 3rd extra point. Why put yourself in a position where if you don't convert there you HAVE to go for 2 next time just to tie. Wayne County is much better coached than Huntingdon....bottom line

Congrats to WC...u have a very good football team. Would love to have played you with all our horses but that's football..I will say it's unacceptable not to have a 7 man crew work this game. This was the worst crew I have seen all year...they were there to get there $95 and go home 2 examples Huntingdon player shoves WC player after the play...NO FLAG

..Huntingdon freshman QB laying on the ground covering for the ball and WC player comes in late right in front of white hat...NO FLAG....no excuses..yall are the better football team...hope we circle the wagons and get another shot at yall

great post ...i agree about the refs both ways.......pitiful........prayers for the injured..........speedy recovery for them...........yall have a great football team as well

i saw all three of those plays ur talking about

Edited by wboro33

But.....they beat Milan

Yep they did....that should tell you a lot about Milan too. My buddy said WC pretty much dominated the game and gave up a big play to make that score look reasonable. Congrats WC on your victory and I am expect some excuses to flow on this board. Good luck the rest of the way in! Not a lot of stank fans on here now, probably full of crow and resting.

Doesn't sound like an excuse....lol