Huntingdon @ Wayne County (Week 10)

WCHS_Wildcats_#2

Let me start by saying did you see #44 level the wc player on his run before he got hurt. not a single player for wc delivered a lick like that all night.huntingdon defense was non existence with 44 hurt.wc defense played excellent against huntingdon 3rd &4 th string backs.bottom line is huntingdon got out coached which seems to happen a lot in big games.you can't use injuries as an excuse aleast try running 2 different play.huntingdon season is will be a quick exit in playoff.with hhs two best players gone for the season.

I thinkThat lick was on a 150lb corner!  Not taking away from #44 but thats going to happen most of the time with that size avantage!   I bet some of HHS boys will feel some of those little hits by WC in the morning!  LOL   Wish y'all luck til we meet again!

WC fully dominated Huntingdon tonight. They were the more complete, more physical team. Terribly officiated game, but it didn't really have an impact on the score.

However, anyone that says Huntingdon losing two of their best players in the 1st quarter wasn't a factor in the outcome is kidding themselves. If huntingdon had been healthy, this could've been an ALL time great game. I look forward to the rematch.

I agree it could have been worse. However, it could easily have been closer as well. Huntingdon fumbling on the first play didn't help. Running into the kicker in the 4th on what could have been a game tying drive.

WC was clearly the better team tonight. I would love to see a rematch but it will be difficult for Huntingdon to get past NCS.

i never seen hhs put together a drive of any sort .......one long td run and a very short field after the int........im very interested in how many 1st downs hhs had????? and how many yards hhs had.............

great post ...i agree about the refs both ways.......pitiful........prayers for the injured..........speedy recovery for them...........yall have a great football team as well

i saw all three of those plays ur talking about

wboro33....Pretty cool how you give Zebra35 the dignity of validating his points about poor officiating.

I still wish someone from Huntingdon would have done that for HC and our boys after the shafty officiating we encountered over at Paul Ward.  They kept wanting to say that it was bad both ways or that it was no excuse for how much below them we were--even after I offered them high praise for their talented team and acknowledged that they were much better than us.

Maybe they will take notes and learn how to be respectful.

Nevertheless, thanks.

Heard Rice say on the after game radio show that WC was a little beat up before this game and not 100% neither... One kid for WC played with a fractured foot that they had taped up real tight before the game hoping he could go on and play.

One with fractured foot, one with severely sprained ankle, one with torn cartlege in shoulder, one with partially torn ACL and one been throwing up all day. Won't name any names though, not my place but wanted to say WC not healthy either.

Heard Rice say on the after game radio show that WC was a little beat up before this game and not 100% neither... One kid for WC played with a fractured foot that they had taped up real tight before the game hoping he could go on and play.

Edited by wboro33