Cloudland vs Hancock

IMDog

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101

Which is possible. I don't think it's likely, no offense, but it's surely possible. Good luck to your injuns!

91 if we play like we did tonight we will be seeing you on a cold November night!

I'm probably going to ruffle some feathers with this but I just have one question,why is it so wrong for cloudland to run the score up nobody seems to say anything about Hampton averaging 50 some points a game seems like there is a double standard going on. I know most of the posters on here are from Hampton and I get that,is it just that nobody likes Pittman or what,and I get that he needs to pull the starters as soon as he can and he doesn't do it but when I played you asked for no mercy nor did you give any mercy that quote came from one of the best coaches to ever coach ( John Orr ). I feel like I'm always defending Pittman but really I'm just trying to defend Cloudland.

I'm probably going to ruffle some feathers with this but I just have one question,why is it so wrong for cloudland to run the score up nobody seems to say anything about Hampton averaging 50 some points a game seems like there is a double standard going on. I know most of the posters on here are from Hampton and I get that,is it just that nobody likes Pittman or what,and I get that he needs to pull the starters as soon as he can and he doesn't do it but when I played you asked for no mercy nor did you give any mercy that quote came from one of the best coaches to ever coach ( John Orr ). I feel like I'm always defending Pittman but really I'm just trying to defend Cloudland.

I hope you understand the difference. Hampton scored their 42 point to start the 3 quarter,no more starters. Get real.

I hope you understand the difference. Hampton scored their 42 point to start the 3 quarter,no more starters. Get real.

nope I don't understand I guess I just don't get it,it's still running up the score. Like I said Pittman doesn't care who he pisses off he's gone after this year Edited by CHS29