Science Hill @ Bearden (Battle for #2)

BeardenBulldog65

Just thought I would point out that in your post complaining about people mentioning DB on a Science Hill thread........you mentioned DB 8 times. That's 8 times in one post. :rolleyes:

I was responding to a comment earlier in the thread so it would stand to reason I would need to state what I was talking about in my comment. If however your eyes rolled back in your head you probably have bigger issues to deal with on a daily basis.

Go Toppers!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have a special team.  We were fortunate to pull that one out especially with the way your defense forced turnovers.  There was no doubt that Coach Shinlever felt the momentum shifting heavily in Science Hill's favor which is why he chose to go for two.  You guys have a great combination of size and speed all over the field.  Would love to hear your comparison between us and Jefferson County.  They scare me to death.

I would say you guys are clearly the best team we have played outside of Maryville. We jumped on Jeff Co and it was never close. Your #4 defensive back matched up with our best #25 and never let him get a clean release off the line all night. We just had a hard time getting push off the line and your defense stepped up after we created turnovers.

It is high school football so every team can create problems on any given Friday night but if you play like you did last night you should have very little problems next week. Your QB made plays and the two point conversion with your reciever falling down on purpose and then getting up and running his route was good scheme by your OC to have our CB relax for a second and give him space to catch the ball. Jeff Co obviously have not phoned the season in based on their results last night and playing a team on senior night always scares me but I would be shocked if they upset you.