Eagleville @ Forrest

GeneralForrest

I believe with a win Forrest cliches Region 4.

This has always and always will be a game where you throw away records, etc. These are neighboring schools. Eagleville will absolutely come ready to play.

Do I expect a Forrest beatdown, you better believe it. But I won't be surprised if it's within a score or 2 late.

Forrest doing their part for Breast Cancer Awareness, and I believe will have some uniform alterations for this one.

Run the ball and stop them. East Robertson had some trick plays up their sleeve and Forrest seemed disinterested frankly. THAT troubles me. Forrest is healthy and CANNOT lose their concentration this time of year. We are also coming off our bye week and Eagleville should be exhausted. This club needs to show some workmanlike maturity and beat who you are supposed to beat, and beat them soundly.

I don't see Eagleville stopping Forrest.

Edited by Amerigha

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BB thanks. One thing I will say is that the coaches seem to be emphasizing take each game as it comes. No looking ahead this year. Easier said than done. One could very easily map out a Brainard, Marion, @Boyd, @Hampton scenario for these kids to get to Cookeville. ANY of those teams could beat Forrest and I believe if we play our A game we could have a chance with any of those teams. Whoops, I just looked ahead. Don't read this kids or coaches. It's ridiculous really. I'll probably delete this post later.

BB thanks. One thing I will say is that the coaches seem to be emphasizing take each game as it comes. No looking ahead this year. Easier said than done. One could very easily map out a Brainard, Marion, @Boyd, @Hampton scenario for these kids to get to Cookeville. ANY of those teams could beat Forrest and I believe if we play our A game we could have a chance with any of those teams. Whoops, I just looked ahead. Don't read this kids or coaches. It's ridiculous really. I'll probably delete this post later.

I don't think Forrest would have trouble with brainerd. Mc didn't really. They scored I think two tds one on special teams and had a fumble recovery for a td. Tyner would be a nightmare matchup for the rockets if brainerds we're to upset them. I think GCA probably makes it to the semis instead of Hampton. They have had a tough schedule and hammered Hampton last year with the same team.